• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kaepernick sits during national anthem, and 49ers defend him

• 3 weeks later...
On November 17, 2016 at 3:36 PM, Jason said:

My grandmother died of ALS about 25 years ago. I've requested a bullet to the head if I get that. I assume they've made some strides in treatment for that disease these days though.

they have.

better bullets 

6 hours ago, Lou said:

have you ever seen a person in the military do it? 

I wasn't around 75 years ago to see or not see and niether was the Admiral. I'm just happy he could get a personal dig at a football player in San Francisco in at an event to honor people who died back then. I'm sure they'd all be proud.

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

I wasn't around 75 years ago to see or not see and niether was the Admiral. I'm just happy he could get a personal dig at a football player in San Francisco in at an event to honor people who died back then. I'm sure they'd all be proud.

I didn't ask if you ever saw anyone do it on Dec 7, 1941

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

And what if he decided to "honor the dead" by saying they never filled out a draft deferment card? Still worth a chuckle? It more accurately reflects the non-pussy status of the honorees.

I would have laughed 

I don't know Arch, it seems like that small snippet of the speech played favorably to the audience which seems to validate it . The speech was targeted to those that in some way had a connection to that day through the generations. It was relevant to the audience on that day in that venue.

Not everything needs to be dissected and held up for scrutiny for the x% that take offense but are not participants.