• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Richards hits 100mph

a dozen of more scouts in attendance had Radar Guns, almost all read 100mph!  I suggest while at Spring Games sneak a seat behind the scouts like I do a take a peak, I will be curious to see what Weaver hits today. 

I suspect Weaver will top out around 83/85.

Last time out he topped out at 83!

Garrett was missing his spots though. It begs the question to which we already know the answer. What is better, 100 mph and missing your spot by 5 inches or 95 mph at just the right location?

Garrett is a sneaky Cy Young candidate this year.

Garrett's biggest obstacle is between his ears.  

This is his year though.  

Garrett was missing his spots though. It begs the question to which we already know the answer. What is better, 100 mph and missing your spot by 5 inches or 95 mph at just the right location?

Garrett is a sneaky Cy Young candidate this year.

It's Spring Training still yes? :D

I'm guessing that several members of this forum could throw 78mph.

I. Guessing you're right, I was a noodle armed middle infielder in and after higher school and I was in the mid 70's consistently. Given how dedicated many are on this board to the game of baseball, I'm willing to bet there's a solid grouping between the ages of 16-38 here that can top 80.

Don't most position players probably throw 78 when playing catch?

It certainly seems like it.

And as for Richards, let's just imagine for a second that he does go through this year hitting 98-100 instead of the 95-97 he's normally been out, how common is it for a good starter to be hitting triple digits like that?

Last one I can remember before he lost his velo was Verlander, and before that was the young version of Ubaldo.