• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

15 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Makes sense. It's not like many of their synthetic materials come from petroleum products or anything. Smug idiots.

13 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Or that the vehicles that deliver their clothing use it and the roads that they drive on are made of it

It works because some people can't see through the virtue signaling 

7 minutes ago, Adam said:

I got a massage one time and the old asian lady cleaned my asshole with wipes. That was the gayest shit I ever did. Did not like.

Did she at least give you pinky?

That's weird. Maybe you had some seepage and she was lookin out for a bro.

2 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Imagine how she felt.  Another whitey no clean butthole.

Is this a topic of conversation around the Christmas table for your family and @m0nkey's? Do your great Aunts talk about the dirty fat white assholes they've had to clean?

5 minutes ago, Adam said:

Is this a topic of conversation around the Christmas table for your family and @m0nkey's? Do your great Aunts talk about the dirty fat white assholes they've had to clean?

Christmas table?  The Asian rumor mill is nonstop and worldwide.  All I have to do is put your name in the mill, and I'd get a complete dossier of your movements for the last 10 years in about an hour.

• 2 weeks later...

Group pushes to diversify volunteering at Minnesota nonprofits

Minnesotans have rallied to help nonprofits during the pandemic, but across many organizations, most of those volunteers are white.

A statewide organization is trying to change that with new research calling attention to disparities in volunteerism.

https://m.startribune.com/group-pushes-to-diversify-volunteering-at-minnesota-nonprofits/573484422/?refresh=true&clmob=y&c=n

35 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Minnesotans have rallied to help nonprofits during the pandemic, but across many organizations, most of those volunteers are white.

A statewide organization is trying to change that with new research calling attention to disparities in volunteerism.

https://m.startribune.com/group-pushes-to-diversify-volunteering-at-minnesota-nonprofits/573484422/?refresh=true&clmob=y&c=n

Volunteering is evil, and filled with white people.  They need to be more inclusive.

I mean, how the fuck do you sell that?  White people stay home?  We don't need your free help, we'll wait for a colored person to donate their time.  

Asians will be like, fuck that, I could be making money instead of volunteering so I can take more pictures of my food.

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

It’s racist to be generous.