• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

Dude, all churches all cults?

In its literal definition, yes. But not sure why that's the one thing you took from my response.

Children are indoctrinated into religion. Children are indoctrinated into accepting these gender fluid beliefs. 

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

In its literal definition, yes. But not sure why that's the one thing you took from my response.

Children are indoctrinated into religion. Children are indoctrinated into accepting these gender fluid beliefs. 

Well it’s good to have the curtain rolled back at least.

I couldn’t care less about what that video showed, in today’s world 3 people with computers can be a “movement “.

I was certainly interested  in your view of church though 

Edited by mtangelsfan

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Well it’s good to have the curtain rolled back at least.

I couldn’t care less about what that video showed, in today’s world 3 people with computers can be a “movement “.

I was certainly interested  in your view of church though 

I'm not atheist or agnostic or anything. I just don't think about religion or let it hold sway over anything in my daily life.

But I do view all religions as a literal cult, by definition. 

So calling out one side of the political spectrum for "cultish behavior" involving children whilst not doing the same for parents bringing their young children to church is entirely hypocritical. If a child cannot choose a gender identity then they cannot choose a theistic deity to base their values and behavior around.   

2 minutes ago, GiulianiDrip said:

I never heard of a pan-sexual before.  The pork chops are simmering in beer and onions right now, should I feel something?

My employer sent me to a Ryan White conference last year. I thought that I was fairly savvy in all of the terminology and sexual orientations out there. Not so.

FYI, a pansexual is someone who goes both ways, both in their choice of sexual partners and in their own gender identification.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

14 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

My employer sent me to a Ryan White conference last year. I thought that I was fairly savvy in all of the terminology and sexual orientations out there. Not so.

FYI, a pansexual is someone who goes both ways, both in their choice of sexual partners and in their own gender identification.

I thought they called that bisexual already but after sex a trip to the mall and Williams-Sonoma could be fun. 

Nasdaq seeks mandatory board diversity for listed companies

The company filed a proposal Tuesday with the Securities and Exchange Commission that, if approved, would require all companies on the exchange to disclose the breakdowns of their boards by race, gender and sexual orientation. Companies that do not comply could be delisted, or kicked off the exchange.

https://apnews.com/article/business-board-of-directors-38bceb1f1579518b5b1d97df5b029569

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

The company filed a proposal Tuesday with the Securities and Exchange Commission that, if approved, would require all companies on the exchange to disclose the breakdowns of their boards by race, gender and sexual orientation. Companies that do not comply could be delisted, or kicked off the exchange.

https://apnews.com/article/business-board-of-directors-38bceb1f1579518b5b1d97df5b029569

Bad news if you're a white male.

37 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Hope you libs are happy. this is the new world we're living in. Only going to get worse. I'll be identifying as autistic and gay. You guys better get on board before you are left to the wayside

“The ex­change op­er­a­tor filed a pro­posal with the Se­cu­ri­ties and Ex­change Com­mis­sion that would re­quire listed com­pa­nies to have at least one woman on their boards, in ad­di­tion to a di­rec­tor from an un­der­rep­re­sented mi­nor­ity or one who is les­bian, gay, bi­sex­ual or trans­gen­der. Com­pa­nies that don’t meet the stan­dard would be re­quired to ex­plain why not.”

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

What a stupid country and culture we have