• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

You stupid fuck liberals voted for this shit. You actually supported this horseshit to be tabled in Congress by voting in a bunch of idiots without a shred of backbone to shit can this community college level gender studies idiocy.

Fuck you all. 

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You stupid fuck liberals voted for this shit. You actually supported this horseshit to be tabled in Congress by voting in a bunch of idiots without a shred of backbone to shit can this community college level gender studies idiocy.

Fuck you all. 

OK Blarq

7 minutes ago, Blarg said:

From the guy that got a 300 page thread shut down for posting truly retarded shit. 

Was it something like this?

"IDGAF, shoot all of them and then it will end today rather than keep this bullshit up like Portland and Seattle did. You break windows, you get shot dead. You bust into private or public property illegally, you get shot dead. You bring weapons to a protest, you get shot dead. 

It's pretty simple, behave like law abiding citizens or push up daisies. Doesn't matter whose side of what fucked up political tirade you are on, you all die the same way." Blargblast

31 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

"IDGAF, shoot all of them and then it will end today rather than keep this bullshit up like Portland and Seattle did. You break windows, you get shot dead. You bust into private or public property illegally, you get shot dead. You bring weapons to a protest, you get shot dead. 

It's pretty simple, behave like law abiding citizens or push up daisies. Doesn't matter whose side of what fucked up political tirade you are on, you all die the same way." Blargblast

F-A-C-E

3 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

That didn't get the thread shut down. It was something truly retarded. 

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

That didn't get the thread shut down. It was something truly retarded. 

I don’t condone this sort of language anymore. If you would like to continue this discussion please refrain from using that word. 

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

Good grief, I dont know why that term is even used.  I hare it

Oh, I am 4.5 hours away form any mountains 

I agree. There are so many better, more creative, less hateful words to use in these situations.