• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

1 hour ago, NrM said:

Hope you libs are happy. this is the new world we're living in. Only going to get worse. I'll be identifying as autistic and gay. You guys better get on board before you are left to the wayside

“The ex­change op­er­a­tor filed a pro­posal with the Se­cu­ri­ties and Ex­change Com­mis­sion that would re­quire listed com­pa­nies to have at least one woman on their boards, in ad­di­tion to a di­rec­tor from an un­der­rep­re­sented mi­nor­ity or one who is les­bian, gay, bi­sex­ual or trans­gen­der. Com­pa­nies that don’t meet the stan­dard would be re­quired to ex­plain why not.”

I am.

1 hour ago, NrM said:

Hope you libs are happy. this is the new world we're living in. Only going to get worse. I'll be identifying as autistic and gay. You guys better get on board before you are left to the wayside

“The ex­change op­er­a­tor filed a pro­posal with the Se­cu­ri­ties and Ex­change Com­mis­sion that would re­quire listed com­pa­nies to have at least one woman on their boards, in ad­di­tion to a di­rec­tor from an un­der­rep­re­sented mi­nor­ity or one who is les­bian, gay, bi­sex­ual or trans­gen­der. Com­pa­nies that don’t meet the stan­dard would be re­quired to ex­plain why not.”

As a white male, all you have to do is identify as a black female lesbian and then eat some other girl out and you're good to go. It's not that complicated dude. 

6 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Nasdaq seeks mandatory board diversity for listed companies

The company filed a proposal Tuesday with the Securities and Exchange Commission that, if approved, would require all companies on the exchange to disclose the breakdowns of their boards by race, gender and sexual orientation. Companies that do not comply could be delisted, or kicked off the exchange.

https://apnews.com/article/business-board-of-directors-38bceb1f1579518b5b1d97df5b029569

why is my sexual orientation necessary for anyone to know if i'm on the board of JC Penny or Cheesecake Factory or Foot Locker? 

this is assinine and way unnecessary.

The Other Day On The Plane

A man boards an airplane, and takes his seat. As he settles in, he glances up and sees the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realizes she is heading straight towards his seat. A wave of nervous anticipation washes over him. Lo and behold, she takes the seat right beside his. Anxious to strike up a conversation, he blurts out, “So where are you flying to today?”

She turns and smiles, and says, “To the annual Nymphomaniac Convention, in Chicago.”

He swallows hard, and is instantly crazed with excitement. Here’s the most gorgeous woman he has ever seen, sitting right next to him, and she’s going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs. Struggling to maintain his outward cool, he calmly asks, “And what’s your role at this convention?”

She flips her hair back, turns to him, locks onto his eyes, and says, “Well, I try to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.”

“Really” he says, swallowing hard. “And what myths are those?”

She explains: “Well, one popular myth is that African American men are the most well-endowed when, in fact, it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess this trait. Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Jewish descent who romance women best, on average.”

“Very interesting,” the man responds.

Suddenly, the woman becomes very embarrassed, and blushes. “I’m sorry,” she says, “I feel so awkward discussing this with you, and I don’t even know your name.”

The man extends his hand and replies, “Tonto. Tonto Goldstein.”

7 minutes ago, Adam said:

Our friends got this lol

45F0B007-06D5-4EA4-A47F-565315EB4990.jpeg

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

This was posted about in another thread, except it happened in Minnesota.

It even has the postmark of MN on the envelope. So either Adam or his friends are full of shit. 

Just now, st1ckboy said:

It even has the postmark of MN on the envelope. So either Adam or his friends are full of shit. 

I knew it was MN. My bro sent it to me this morning and told me it was sent to our friend. I broke the news to him.

Fuck. I'm like a journalist now. 

Sorry. 

I'm ashamed

Just now, Adam said:

I knew it was MN. My bro sent it to me this morning and told me it was sent to our friend. I broke the news to him.

Fuck. I'm like a journalist now. 

Sorry. 

I'm ashamed

It's alright we can still have a schooner of IPA and some wings.

11 hours ago, AngelsLongBall said:

On the one hand I’m tired of Hollywood having no imagination and having to reboot with a hot ass lesbian. And on the other hand is lotion

It seems December is the Angelswin version of Oscar Award winning posts. 

For Best Post in the Hangout Forum the winner is:

AngelsLongBall with "On the other hand..." 

4 hours ago, calscuf said:

That’s called art you unrefined gorilla.  There was no punctuation to infer he dropped what he was doing at that points and began masturbating.  He could have used three dots, but that would have been cliche.  

Sad I have to explain this.

I’m glad you have my back