• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is this where we are headed?

But he also used "gainsaying" so you know he has to be intelligent.  That's a smart person word.

i'll tell you how smart he is - i tried using 'gainsaying' in my words with friends game and it was flat out rejected. even a bunch of smart guys that run an internet game like that haven't event heard of it, so you know joe is way ahead of the game.

• 2 years later...
On 12/18/2015 at 5:38 PM, InsideThePark said:

It’s an old article but just in case anyone didn’t know.  The text that these morons were losing their shit about is exactly the moto that is on the flag of Saudi Arabia.  It’s not used much differently then the way “in god we trust” is used here. 

On 12/12/2015 at 10:33 AM, Kurt Swanson said:

Whitey educates themselves with FOX News and other conservative media.  FOX News and other conservative media then become a fantastic recruiting medium for Islamists who are on the fence about radicalizing or not.  It's an impressive circle jerk. 

whitey... really?  How this shit isnt racist i will never understand.  oh wait im sorry anti-white cant be racist, my bad.  

58 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Flop, Kurt. Kurt, Flop.

Flop, you'll understand Kurt's........ personality if you pay attention. 

not if he thinks using that word in that context is acceptable 

19 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Also, Kurt is white, so just like it isn't racist for a black person to use the "N" word, it isn't racist for him to use the term "whitey".

Now cracker on the other hand..............................

i would argue both are racist, but thats me.  

" But U good Muslims do not even raise an eyebrow as ur Jehaadi brothers unleash relentless mayhem and mass murder of innocents in different parts of the world."

Tell me I'm not the only one who read the word as "jeeehaaaadi" the same way guys like Rally, Kurt and their neighbors say "yeehaw!"

Edited by Lou