• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is this where we are headed?

http://deadspin.com/sikh-fans-refused-entry-to-chargers-stadium-because-of-1747700888?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Some solid Donald Trump think here. Everyone is getting thrown in the terrorist group. Notice I didn't say Muslim like Cals would. Speaking of which, pretty good read from a former Muslim extremist that should help educate...but probably won't stop whitey from writing ISIS on non-Muslim mosques:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/how-to-beat-islamic-state-1449850833

Whitey educates themselves with FOX News and other conservative media.  FOX News and other conservative media then become a fantastic recruiting medium for Islamists who are on the fence about radicalizing or not.  It's an impressive circle jerk. 

How do you know this? You really think that Fox news drives people to be terrorists? What news source did you get this from? I'm serious. Where did you hear this?

And you believe the crap that you spew?  No you are right though, shock and awe is my mission accomplished.  It is being myself.  Who is it you try and impress all the time? 

Oh shit, there goes my tickets to the prom on this one. Don't question the popular chicks. 

Joe 8 hours ago

I'm not gainsaying the fact that there are some good Muslims on the personal front.. But U good Muslims do not even raise an eyebrow as ur Jehaadi brothers unleash relentless mayhem and mass murder of innocents in different parts of the world. It sadly comes across to us non-Muslims as if U good Muslims are in tacit approval with all this bloodshed and that U are bidding ur time for an eventual take over of non-Muslim lands. And when non-Muslims rightfully protest, U call this as ISLAMOPHOBIA/BIGOTRY....And that is why non-Muslims all over the world have had ENOUGH!!! to say the least. Ps remember that at the least NON-MUSLIMS AND THE KITH AND KIN HAVE THE FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT TO LIFE, even though ur Koran advocates exterminating them!!!