• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels trade for Andrelton Simmons - Aybar, Newcomb, Ellis & $2.5mm to Braves $*#&

nate

This is...unwordably retarded.

The new guy who asked "would you do this, i heard a rumor" was basically laughed at..but now i think he was really eppler

Maybe this is to make kubitza more comfortable at 3rd?...

In less than a year we went from a GM who traded for young guys...to one who wouldnt trade for anyone...to one who trades anyone

Giving up Newcomb in any deal was not worth it. How do you replace Newcomb and Ellis through the draft if you sre more than likely going to forfeit the first rounder the his year for signing a FA outfielder? I don't like this deal. It is not like Aybar was a defensive liability. Eppjer, you got fleeced.

you realize the 85 OPS + is atrociously bad.  Its well below major league average.  

No it isn't. Aybar's is 93. Last year Aybar was at 81. Was Aybar's offense atrocious last year?

If 85 is atrocious, then what's 115? Outstanding? No. 130-140+ is Outstanding. 85 is poor, but for a shortstop not outside the realm of ordinary. 

Buster Olney â€@Buster_ESPN  2m

#Angels on the verge of signing C Chris Iannetta to a 3 year, 24M deal.

Nice fake link...

But here's a real one

Well, @BU37NA you're ignoring 3 years of defensive metrics. Defensive Runs Saved 2013-15:1. Simmons 94. 2. Cozart, Crawford 30 4. Hardy 22.