• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Terrible movies you like

Glen

Wasn't there one called Stop or my Mom will Shoot? Something like that.

Yeah, that one was pretty bad too

Cobra is the pinnacle i think of stallones crap fests. That one was so utterly beyond cheesy that just calling it cheesy doesnt acratch the surface. It would be one thing if it was meant to be a spoof, but it was supposed to be taken seriously.

Tango and cash is just behind it

I think he is a total wack job.  But Tom Cruise still makes solid movies.  Oblivion didn't rate high, and Edge of Tomorrow got high reviews but not many saw it.  

Every once in a while an actor gets a role that is him/her to the core. Tom Arnold was never a good actor. But he nailed it in True Lies. Bronson Pinchot in Beverly Hills Cop.

For Tom Cruise, I think that movie was Collateral. It was that movie that convinced me Tom Cruise is an @sshole.

i like when he spun his gun and holstered it in his waist...and the closeup shows a cobra on the handle.

Hard to pick the worst stallone movie. Cobra, rocky 5, over the top probably.

don't forget the arm wrestling movie. yikes.

Every once in a while an actor gets a role that is him/her to the core. Tom Arnold was never a good actor. But he nailed it in True Lies. Bronson Pinchot in Beverly Hills Cop.

For Tom Cruise, I think that movie was Collateral. It was that movie that convinced me Tom Cruise is an @sshole.

Tom Cruise did rock his small part in Tropic Thunder.

don't forget the arm wrestling movie. yikes.

like how he had a pulley in the truck to work his tris while he drove?

Somebody was approached by someone else to borrow money to make a movie about "a truck driver who arm wrestles to get custody of his kid". And that person said yes.

Had to be money laundering.

It seems like some of you are naming movies you like and not terrible movies because some of these were fairly well received as far as audience ratings go.  Super Troopers is one of those and it's a stoner cult classic from the early 2000's at least among people I know.  I almost wish they weren't coming out with Super Troopers 2 because I don't see them living up to expectations.

Ready to Rumble - I remember watching this when it came out and bought it cheap on DVD.  Never big into wrestling but the toilet humor and over the top plot are perfect for the type of movie it is.

Club Dread - seconded.  Wasn't Super Troopers funny but I enjoyed it and one of my friends and I watch it every now and then as it has great quotable lines.  Paxton as Coconut Pete was awesome.

Gladiator - not the Russel Crowe movie but the boxing movie from 1992