• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Terrible movies you like

Glen

Jobu, on 13 Nov 2015 - 8:56 PM, said:

Speaking of Kirsten Dunst, the movie Dick.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never heard of this one...mid 90's teen movies seem to have escaped my scope of knowledge, go figure.

But now I'll have to Netflix or hulu it...

Kirsten Dunst has become my new movie crush.

Jobu, on 13 Nov 2015 - 8:56 PM, said:

Speaking of Kirsten Dunst, the movie Dick.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never heard of this one...mid 90's teen movies seem to have escaped my scope of knowledge, go figure.

But now I'll have to Netflix or hulu it...

Kirsten Dunst has become my new movie crush.

Is it the snaggle tooth that does it for you?

While I haven't seen the move (I intend to), we did go see a stage production of Plan 9 from Outer Space at the Maverick Theater in Fullerton.

It was absolutely hilarious...such a fun night of entertainment.  If the movie is half as bad as the stage production, I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy it.

Yeah, that one was pretty bad too

Cobra is the pinnacle i think of stallones crap fests. That one was so utterly beyond cheesy that just calling it cheesy doesnt acratch the surface. It would be one thing if it was meant to be a spoof, but it was supposed to be taken seriously.

Tango and cash is just behind it

I gripped on Tango & Cash. Jack Palance was over the top in person too. RIP.

Crap charlie sheen movies thawt ill watch if theyre on:

The chase. The wraith. Men at work. No mans land. Navy seals.

Hot shots 1 and 2, but they werent crap. Not sure if young guns got bad reviews or not.

Men at Work is a really funny movie. Both Charlie and Emilio's late-80s-early-90s mullets are classic. Keith David is hilarious in it too.

Edited by Ray McKigney

rent a cops...i hate rent a cops

NEVER TOUCH A MANS FRIES!

This part always makes me laugh:

James: Have you completely lost your mind? We're not soldiers and he's not the enemy. He's a pizza man.

Louis: Back in Fubai, he would have been killed the second he knocked on that door. I would have snapped his neck like a twig. And he never would have seen it coming, either.

James: Louis, Louis, calm down!

Louis: The commie bastard gets no food!

This part always makes me laugh:

James: Have you completely lost your mind? We're not soldiers and he's not the enemy. He's a pizza man.

Louis: Back in Fubai, he would have been killed the second he knocked on that door. I would have snapped his neck like a twig. And he never would have seen it coming, either.

James: Louis, Louis, calm down!

Louis: The commie bastard gets no food!

haha, if i remember correctly, rhe pizza guy was chainsaw from symmer school right? Delivers the pizza, sees something shady in their apartment so they kidnap him?

Only line i remember feom that movie is when one bad guy says to the other "youre an amazing man. You know absolutely sh*t about nothing"