• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels hire Eppler as GM

• 2 years later...
On 10/4/2015 at 5:46 PM, ABC said:

lol @ communication being the problem with Dipoto.

and double lol @ Eppler being hired for his communication skills.

On 10/4/2015 at 8:40 PM, ukyah said:

i don't see the pedigree on eppler and i think i'm well versed in scioscia's definition of "communication". truth be told, i'm very down on this organization at this point. i fully expect key FO personnel to move on. that'll leave us with arte, who i used to really respect, but now see him as his own version of steinbrenner in the 80's. eppler, a neutered nobody. scioscia, the man who wanted the power and got it.

On 10/5/2015 at 10:35 AM, Chimi said:

Maybe this will end up being a great hire but I'm hesitant to get excited for a guy who came from an organization whose philosophy was to just throw lots of money at free agents.

On 10/5/2015 at 11:56 AM, seenoevil said:

Perfect candidate for Sosh to walk all over

On 10/5/2015 at 12:11 PM, yk9001 said:

Dipoto II

Let's see if I can do this right:

*clears throat*

I agree.

On 10/4/2015 at 5:28 PM, seenoevil said:

Jerry is irreplaceable but I will open my mind and see what this guy can do, I hope he can succeed and fill the big shoes of Jerry. Stonehead was a joke, he made some horrible decisions @ the FA deadline, which made the team worse that it was before the trades

tumblr_ml2dnzk2az1rxde6go1_400.gif

On 10/4/2015 at 7:01 PM, bloodbrother said:

I mean, we don't know how good or bad he is until he starts making his mark so I'm indifferent on this but happy that the GM situation is settled

I assume Klentak, Servais, Hal Morris etc will be moving on. More FO turnover! I hope this new regime can get this team some offense in the offseason. That'd be nice

Hooray for me not making a kneejerk reaction!

On 11/3/2015 at 12:53 PM, Angel Oracle said:

Bumpamundo

A friend of mine came across gloss that could be used if (hopefully not so) Eppler turns out to not be the answer.

Ineptler

Oracles only tell people what they need to hear.  Oracle information may or may not be used in a predictive manner.

9 hours ago, bloodbrother said:

Hooray for me not making a kneejerk reaction!

Man I saw this and thought "Holy crap I have to go see what I said in this thread!" and then I went through page by page and realized, I too, smartly reserved my right to remain silent!