• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels hire Eppler as GM

21 hours ago, eligrba said:

https://www.mlb.com/news/angels-gm-billy-eppler-stacking-lineup/c-263652714

Probably already linked somewhere else, but I thought it was a nice overview of what everyone on AW has been talking about.

“They're not one of the super teams yet. But thanks to everything Eppler has had his hands in, they're one of the super interesting teams, for sure.”

So who are the Super teams?

2 minutes ago, OHTANILAND said:

“They're not one of the super teams yet. But thanks to everything Eppler has had his hands in, they're one of the super interesting teams, for sure.”

So who are the Super teams?

Dodgers, Astros, Indians, Cubs, Nationals, I guess Red Sox. 

Nationals need a bullpen but other than that it’s a really good team.  

If the Yankees get a couple decent starters (I think they will), they could be very good. 

25 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Dodgers, Astros, Indians, Cubs, Nationals, I guess Red Sox. 

Nationals need a bullpen but other than that it’s a really good team.  

If the Yankees get a couple decent starters (I think they will), they could be very good. 

Our concern may be with the Twins if the Astros, Indians, Red Sox and Yankees all play well. In the NL the Diamondbacks are worth mentioning.