• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

10 hours ago, Tank said:

I hate that blocking traffic has become a thing. All it does is piss people off. The protestors who do 5his should be arrested immediately.

Maybe I am a terrible person but the videos of them getting run over doesn't upset me. 

27 minutes ago, Jason said:

Maybe I am a terrible person but the videos of them getting run over doesn't upset me. 

I mean, if you're blocking traffic you kind of deserve it. 

Some dude on his way to the bar? Meh, he can sit and wait. But someone on their way to work, like a doctor or nurse? F*ck you. Get out of the way.

4 hours ago, nate said:

Marine Corps vet who served in Iraq deported to El Salvador

She also noted that shortly after an immigration judge ordered Segovia-Benitez’s removal, he “subsequently appealed his case with the Board of Immigration Appeals, which denied the appeal.”

“He also filed two stay requests with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, both of which were denied,” she added.

He ended up serving time in prison for a variety of crimes, including assault with a deadly weapon and injuring a spouse, for which he received an eight-year prison sentence. 

I love politics. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/24/politics/anita-hill-senate-allegations-kavanaugh/index.html

New York City (CNN)Anita Hill said she's "ready to hold Joe Biden accountable" for his role in leading the confirmation hearing of now-Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, whom she publicly accused of sexual harassment nearly 30 years ago.

39 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I love politics. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/24/politics/anita-hill-senate-allegations-kavanaugh/index.html

New York City (CNN)Anita Hill said she's "ready to hold Joe Biden accountable" for his role in leading the confirmation hearing of now-Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, whom she publicly accused of sexual harassment nearly 30 years ago.

No time like the present! 

So she kept silent for ten years before accusing Thomas, and now she’s kept silent almost thirty on Biden. Wonderful. I guess she slept through his eight years as VP.