• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Here in California only the top 2 vote getters in the primaries are put on the general election ballot. The state is mostly Democrat voters. The lengths Democrats go to to rig elections is criminal. I think this is where Adam would state that we need to vote harder. 

All Republicans need to do is get their candidate more votes than the second Democrat candidate.

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

ABC doesn't state the video was faked.

From the video it sounds like they didn't air the interview not because someone decided to protect Jeffrey Epstein, but rather because ABC didn't want to get sued for slander and lose access to the royals.  Still shitty anyway you cut it.  

Of course the feds knew about Epstein way back in 2006.  This guy needed to be stopped well before 2015.

14 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Wait, what? So the person with the most votes wins? That doesn't seem very criminal. 

I like the whole popular vote defense for the national election loss. Hillary knew the rules going in and she flat out lost. That would be like me claiming I won a football game because I gained the most yardage all while ignoring the scoreboard. 

17 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I like the whole popular vote defense for the national election loss. Hillary knew the rules going in and she flat out lost. That would be like me claiming I won a football game because I gained the most yardage all while ignoring the scoreboard. 

Who was talking about the national election? 

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

tenor.gif

Well, yeah because you started talking about something that wasn't part of our conversation.

No worries though, let's get our focus back, and continue our mission on exposing the criminal behavior of the Dems in our states elections .

So it appears having the two highest vote getters on the ballot may not reach criminal actions, but hey when one door closes, another one opens right?

What's our next step? I'll follow your lead. I'll be the Watson to your Holmes .

Project veritas is complete dog shit and when I first saw it yesterday my first impulse was to completely disregard the clip.  And I say that as someone who is 100% convinced that A: Epstein was an intelligence asset that black mailed the wealthy and powerful by being maybe the most prolific pedophile in history.  And B: was absolutely murdered in prison, likely by those handlers.  

anyway, as far as the hot mic and the ABC reporter it appears to be authentic. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

20 hours ago, Jason said:

Here in California only the top 2 vote getters in the primaries are put on the general election ballot. The state is mostly Democrat voters. The lengths Democrats go to to rig elections is criminal. I think this is where Adam would state that we need to vote harder. 

#SoHard!