• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

*cons unironically talking about a news network treating a president unfairly.*

It's not even about that. This is about not being able to trust ANYTHING you see on any of the news channels. This is why Americans are so divided. I guarantee you the same shit goes on at Fox and MSNBC as well. 

42 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's not even about that. This is about not being able to trust ANYTHING you see on any of the news channels. This is why Americans are so divided. I guarantee you the same shit goes on at Fox and MSNBC as well. 

I mean yeah. I've never liked CNN and have always put them in the same group as MSNBC.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

it's like finding out that any politician is dishonest or that a president had an affair. "wait, you mean to tell me that my senator is a dishonest politician? NO WAY!"

30 minutes ago, nate said:

If you guys think the CA train is a boondoggle, you should read up on NASA SLS.  The Senator from Alabama has really turned that into one of the biggest wastes of money in history.

But I thought only Dems waste money.

39 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Wasting our money
On stupid things no one wants
Both f'ing sides, kids

Well, in this case it is a rocket that costs $2bn per launch, has already cost 20bn to develop, will be 10 years late, and can easily be replaced by rockets that currently exist that cost less than 100m to launch.

But the Senator from Alabama keeps throwing money at SLS because it is made in his state and Boeing contribute significant amounts to his campaigns.  NASA doesn't even want it but as long as the Senator from Alabama controls the committee that funds NASA they are stuck with it.  He has gone so far as to say all moon/mars launches have to be launched on the SLS.

Anyway, the NASA budget makes up like .1% of the total US budget, so if it is this bad, imagine the defense budget that is like 50% of the total budget.  How many billions are being wasted.