• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

31 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Looks like chicken is back on the menu my fellow libs.

Chick-fil-A to start making changes after LGBTQ backlash
https://nypost.com/2019/11/18/chick-fil-a-cuts-charity-ties-with-anti-lgbtq-groups/amp/#referrer=https://www.google.com

My conservative Christian friends are going to be very confused now.

In Genius Move, Trump Supports Impeachment, Forcing Democrats To Oppose

November 18th, 2019

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The impeachment hearings have been thrown into chaos after President Trump announced that he supports impeachment, forcing Democrats to oppose their own impeachment inquiry.

"Impeachment? I'm for it. Great idea. Best idea, maybe ever," he said, adding that he's "getting kinda sick of all this winning anyway."

"Sure, why not. Impeach me. I love it. Whatever. Now I'm gonna go watch Joker again. Great film. What's that guy's name? Phoenix something. Bob Phoenix, that's it. Tremendous actor---absolutely perfect."

Democrats quickly condemned his statements. Pelosi said, "It's clear that Trump wants to be impeached because he's not good at being president. Well, we're going to show him a thing or two by forcing him to stay in the White House and finish out his term."

"And Joker is alt-right propaganda," she said, falling for Trump's ploy to make Dems condemn one of the most successful, beloved films of the year.

One pundit on CNN suggested that Trump is supporting impeachment at the request of Putin or the guy from Ukraine or "whichever conspiracy thing we're pushing this month, I forget."

At publishing time, Democrats had also withdrawn from the 2020 race to teach Trump a lesson

https://babylonbee.com/news/in-genius-move-trump-supports-impeachment-forcing-democrats-to-oppose-it

The mayor of Muncie, Indiana, was arrested by the FBI in a corruption probe

By Chuck Johnston and Eric Levenson, CNN

Updated 12:05 PM EST, Mon November 18, 2019

(CNN)Dennis Tyler, the Democratic mayor of Muncie, Indiana, was arrested at his home on Monday morning, according to the FBI.

An arrest warrant was executed at Tyler's home at 7:30 a.m., and he is currently in FBI custody, according to Chris Bavender, spokeswoman with the FBI in Indianapolis.

The US Attorney's Office in the Southern District of Indiana said acting US Attorney Josh Minkler will hold a press conference Monday afternoon to announce charges related to public corruption. Sarah Beach, information coordinator with Muncie, said the city will release further information when they receive it.

9 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Yep but no corporate welfare either

Than what do we do with the Johnson and Johnson, and round ups the world, that have killed people by putting profits over everything? Let the free market sort it out? What amount coalmine waste? We cool with that in our water?

12 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Than what do we do with the Johnson and Johnson, and round ups the world, that have killed people by putting profits over everything? Let the free market sort it out? What amount coalmine waste? We cool with that in our water?

The government should let the market break up mega corporations instead of creating regulations which entice them to conglomerate. 

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

The government should let the market break up mega corporations instead of creating regulations which entice them to conglomerate. 

I’m literally working with a lobby firm right now trying to negotiate with the CA legislature, insurance requirements which will insure no small business could enter the delivery or ride share market. It’s gross

10 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I'm more talking about the people killed from using a product like round up. Should we regulate them, or let the free market sort itself out?

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I'm more talking about the people killed from using a product like round up. Should we regulate them, or let the free market sort itself out?

Solve the problem by repealing regulations instead of creating more. Regulations (corporate, labor, tax, etc.) impede competitive markets and facilitate monopolistic entities. Monsanto wouldn’t be pulling that shit if they knew they didn’t have the political clout and power to get away with it. The same can be said about the banking industry.