• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The FBI just raided Jared from Subway's house

So if you can wire tap someone simply for saying "middle school girls are hot" 60% of the male posters on this site should be investigated.

I hate this witch hunt crap.  If he's guilty, there will be all the time in the world after its proven to rightfully ruin his life but his life is already ruined.

Sucks.

So if you can wire tap someone simply for saying "middle school girls are hot" 60% of the male posters on this site should be investigated.

I hate this witch hunt crap.  If he's guilty, there will be all the time in the world after its proven to rightfully ruin his life but his life is already ruined.

Sucks.

Even if there wasn't a wire-tap his life would still be ruined. Social media sucks balls. Once a dude is accused of something like this, they never shake it off, regardless of whether they are guilty or not. Same with rapists. Some woman accuses you of rape but has no evidence and the case gets thrown out completely? Too bad, you're "that guy who raped that chick".

Sucks.

Agreed. Good post.

BTW - Subway sucks

Sucks.

Totally agree with this...don't faint

buddy of mine was teaching high school in washington. some girl accused him of being inappropriate with her. he was put on administrative leave. the investigation proved nothing, and finally after several months, the girl recanted. but by then it was too late, the damage had been done to his reputation and he couldn't get another teaching job.

buddy of mine was teaching high school in washington. some girl accused him of being inappropriate with her. he was put on administrative leave. the investigation proved nothing, and finally after several months, the girl recanted. but by then it was too late, the damage had been done to his reputation and he couldn't get another teaching job.

My buddy was student teaching at Katella High School. He had students tell him to STFU and F off on a daily basis. He sent one girl to detention. She told him she was going to tell the principal that he grabbed her ass. 

My buddy works for a military processing center now. 

My buddy was student teaching at Katella High School. He had students tell him to STFU and F off on a daily basis. He sent one girl to detention. She told him she was going to tell the principal that he grabbed her ass.

My buddy works for a military processing center now.

thats good. That will keep him away from mouthy teens there

When I worked for the Parole Board in Oklahoma, our staff attorney, who usually didn't believe anything an inmate said, brought a file to my desk and asked me if I believed that the person whose file she had was guilty. The guy in question volunteered for a lineup in a sexual molestation case. The child identified him. He was convicted and sent to prison. Evidence later showed that he had nothing to do with the crime, but the damage was done. He had to move to another community where people didn't know him.

• 3 weeks later...

The FBI has apparently uncovered a text message between Jared Fogle and a Subway employee with whom he was having a sexual relationship. In the message Fogle allegedly bragged about paying $100 to have sex with a 16-year-old girl in an encounter that he called "amazing".

Jared Fogle - FBI allegedly has texts bragging about sex with 16 year old

Apparently it wasn't just the sandwiches that led to his weight loss.