• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The FBI just raided Jared from Subway's house

Jared should have done free weights and consumed more protein while he was dropping his weight.

He will probably luck out and get protective custody and no celly.

he will absolutely end up on a SNY yard. Problem is, those yards have their own gangs too. Molesters are way way low on the prison list, greenlight from every group. Add to the fact he has money, and everyone knows it...gonna be bad times for that guy

Interesting that the Duggers committed far more atrocious crimes and yet people came to their defense.  Don't see anyone coming to Jared's defense.

I was waiting for this.  Interesting that you throw all of them into the same pile even though it was just one.  Also, Jared is an adult and has been doing for at least five years while sharing video with other pedo's.

Josh Duggar had three victims, Jared has at least fifty.  How is what Duggar did worse? 

I was waiting for this. Interesting that you throw all of them into the same pile even though it was just one. Also, Jared is an adult and has been doing for at least five years while sharing video with other pedo's.

Josh Duggar had three victims, Jared has at least fifty. How is what Duggar did worse?

Ask the three victims, I would assume they would consider it just as bad as Jared.

I was waiting for this.  Interesting that you throw all of them into the same pile even though it was just one.  Also, Jared is an adult and has been doing for at least five years while sharing video with other pedo's.

Josh Duggar had three victims, Jared has at least fifty.  How is what Duggar did worse? 

I consider raping your own younger siblings and then blaming them for it because of how they dress worse than what he did.  Also the family covering it up rather than getting the children help...  Much worse.

Edited by nate

I consider raping your own younger siblings and then blaming them for it because of how they dress worse than what he did.  Also the family covering it up rather than getting the children help...  Much worse.

They are equally despicable. Take off your christian-hate-goggles for five minutes and come up for some air man.

If you removed their Christian beliefs from the equation there is no way you would think that.  No way.

Speaking of the Duggers, the same guy that diddled his sisters was part of Ashley Madison and spent close to $1000 in subscription fees plus a $250 payment that guarantees you have an affair or your money back.

He seems like a real winner. I'm sure his wife will stick by him and the family will blame someone else for it.

Speaking of the Duggers, the same guy that diddled his sisters was part of Ashley Madison and spent close to $1000 in subscription fees plus a $250 payment that guarantees you have an affair or your money back.

He seems like a real winner. I'm sure his wife will stick by him and the family will blame someone else for it.

Actually............... no they didn't blame someone else.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/josh-duggar-admits-cheating-wife-anna-duggar-biggest-181646308-us-weekly.html

Definitely looks like the Jesus camp they sent him to fixed him guys.

I'm a huge believer in repentence and giving people second chances, especially when they are young.  Problem now is that he never did change and this issue is recurring.  I don't know if he is still a pedo, but he still has huge issues with sex and intimacy.  I feel horrible for his wife.

Thing is nate, for every one Josh Duggar there are thousands and thousands of Christians doing the right things but guys like you and dudeabides would rather find and talk about the one.

I'm a huge believer in repentence and giving people second chances, especially when they are young.  Problem now is that he never did change and this issue is recurring.  I don't know if he is still a pedo, but he still has huge issues with sex and intimacy.  I feel horrible for his wife.

Thing is nate, for every one Josh Duggar there are thousands and thousands of Christians doing the right things but guys like you and dudeabides would rather find and talk about the one.

when you aren't allowed to hold hands or even kiss before marriage, i think that's a very expected outcome.

Not gonna lie... I do enjoy watching that sanctimonious blowhard being exposed as the hypocrite he truly is.

Is it possible for one to overdose on schadenfreude?

Edited by the dude abides

Can anyone imagine pre-weightloss Jared macking on kids at the McPlayplace? I bet he dressed up in purple and told them he was Grimace. The fat sadistic ****.

Money is just as good when you are fat than when you aren't...