• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thanks, Albert Pujols

Chuck

Pujols had an 11 game hitting streak going into last nights game. The last 10 games he batted .359 with a .929 OPS.

And last night he was 0-5 and one of the weakest links in the lineup. Your point is?

Conger?

hahahahahaha

I was not happy at all about the conger trade- the difference in our pitchers performance (k/bb) was shockingly worse with Iannetta that Conger--but if Perez keeps up what he's been doing that will prove me wrong big time.

And last night he was 0-5 and one of the weakest links in the lineup. Your point is?

Trout was 0-4 in Friday nights game but Weaver didn't give up 6 runs. Every player has an 0-for night. Sometimes it doesn't have an effect on the outcome. Sometimes it is magnified when looking for a scapegoat.

Edited by notti

Trout was 0-4 in Friday nights game but Weaver didn't give up 6 runs. Every player has an 0-for night. Sometimes it doesn't have an effect on the outcome. Sometimes it is magnified when looking for a scapegoat.

Especially when that player makes $25 million a year and was signed as a free agent.

Shoemaker definitely shoulders most of the blame for this game, but seeing Pujols coming up in that situation and having the gut feeling he wouldn't come through, and having that feeling confirmed, sucks.  It's a feeling that has been confirmed many times.  

Yes, I know.  Baseball is a game where even the best fail seven out of ten times.  

When you've played nine innings of baseball and your uniform looks exactly like it did in the first inning, you pretty much took the night off.

Oh well Albert hits .345 in day games so lets see what he will do today.

So uniform dirt determines a players oarticipation? How is that quantified by stain index?

So we are relying on an over achieving Gia and any of the can't hit my weight crew to put runners on base for Trout?

Guys find me a reliable replacement and I will jump on the bandwagon to move Calhoun to protect Trout. But all you do is complain and no realistic alternative.

Giavotella

Trout

Calhoun

Pujols

End of story!

So we are relying on an over achieving Gia and any of the can't hit my weight crew to put runners on base for Trout?

Guys find me a reliable replacement and I will jump on the bandwagon to move Calhoun to protect Trout. But all you do is complain and no realistic alternative.

This team needs a lead off hitter badly. I hate Carlos Gomez, but having him would help a ton.

Babe Ruth struck out three times in a game 24 different times. He also had a fair share of 0-4 and even some 0-5 games. I wonder what Yankee fans were saying back then.

Nothing because he had most of his success as a Yankee. People hate on Albert and talk out of their ass about him because he had his success as a Cardinal and he makes a lot of money.

The Angels lost 6-5, Matt Shoemaker gave up 6 runs in 3 innings. But hey, don't let me stop you from hating on the guy making 25 mil, agendas and that sort of thing.

Pujols is supposed to pick up guys and not go 0-5. Yes, Shoe struggled but Albert had plenty of opportunities to erase that. You should expect your 3 hitting hall of famers to contribute. I guess my standards are too high.