• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hamilton and Casey Affleck Orchestrated This-My Theory

The movie is still in the works. Hamilton came to the Angels without orchestration. It wound up not being the match or dream scenario Hamilton wanted. He struggles in his first year. He wants out. He starts failing on the baseball field on purpose.  Casey Affleck wants a heroic ending to his movie. He also needs an evil character. This becomes Arte Moreno and the Angels. Josh Hamilton only had himself and the drugs to blame before. Now the plot thickens. His wife goes on a reality show to pump up the drama. Let's see what becomes of this. I am sure there will be seedy details to be found. 

Josh fabricates the relapse knowing his marriage is on the rocks, and that he can force the Angels to move him where he wants to be.  He wants out of the marriage, and he wants to return to former place of Glory. Casey get's his Josh Against Big Brother i.e the evil Angels. Josh and Casey knew Arte was a hothead, and would voice displeasure openly. 

Hamilton goes back to his team and bats .300 with 30 bombs in 2015. 

The perfect ending to the story. 

I am probably crazy, but this all feels like a set up. The reality show, the relapse without proof, and the way Hamilton seemed to swing on purpose as if he wanted off the team.

I do think his return to Texas was definitely orchestrated by his agent. Why would he nit rehab at the Angel's facilities? Why not visit your teammates in Arizona and Anaheim? It was a mutual parting of the ways but facilitated more on Hammy's end than Arte's. Not going to Spring training in February with the rest of the team was the biggest indicator to me that he wanted out.

Last night was one of those "Walmart" nights on AW.com.  People were coming out and posting and you just kept think to yourself......"Where do these people come from?  People like this actually exist?".  Those same exact thoughts we get when we happen to head to a WalMart at about 11pm at night and gaze around at the people we are shopping with.