• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sony Cancels The Interview

nate

Yup, the insider sounds more plausible than NoKo.  

And if it was indeed NoKo that did it.  Then pretty much it means a two bit country with no real resources can wreck havoc on U.S. industry.  Think what a country that really had a grudge like Russia could do then.  

I find it funny the outrage from the talking heads and the celebrity side for Sony pulling the movie.  When they were completely silent and didn't look to have a friend in the world when they were getting their guts ripped out of them.  

I'll actually give Clooney credit, since it did seem like he was trying to rally support before the film was pulled.  But he seems to be the only one that was on their side.

hilarious.

i love all the "its cyber terrorism!!" talk.

sony is a joke of a company security-wise, everyone in the community knows that.

and here they get their corporate passwords stolen.

and to deflect blame they are touting this cyber terrorism stuff.

this wasnt a bond super villian.

the passwords were stolen because they were sitting in an unencrypted file called PASSWORDS

hilarious.

i love all the "its cyber terrorism!!" talk.

sony is a joke of a company security-wise, everyone in the community knows that.

and here they get their corporate passwords stolen.

and to deflect blame they are touting this cyber terrorism stuff.

this wasnt a bond super villian.

the passwords were stolen because they were sitting in an unencrypted file called PASSWORDS

I can stop laughing at the hackers supposedly stealing 100 TERABYTES of data.

At 10 Mbps running 24/7/365 it would take 1018 days to download that much data.  At 100 Mbps it would take 101 days.  Even if you're too stupid not to change and secure your passwords, all kinds of alarms should have been activated at that much bandwidth being used by a handful of user accounts.

They demanded Sony never release this movie or show it to anyone.  This blows I actually wanted to see it too.  The funny thing is the characters in the movie wanted to interview KJU because they wanted to be taken more seriously.  And im sure thats why Franco and Rogen made a movie which was somewhat political.  Now they got the whole world talking about it, they have shown many trailers and thrown marketing behind a movie that is never going to be seen by civilian eyes because an evil dictator threatened them not to release it.  

Edited by QuinlansMinion

I think hacking means it's not suppose to be accessible.

If hackers could access HIPAA and other personal information via the internet, that means Sony employees could do the same.  That's the problem.  Some stuff ought to be kept on servers that are disconnected from the internet to prevent this kind of hacking.