• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

12 minutes ago, Adam said:

Friday mornings are usually pretty crazy. I've got conference calls at 8:15 and 8:45 every Friday morning. I typically shit between 8-9. Today I did the 8:15 call on the shitter. Dude shitting next to me flushed while I wasn't on mute. Fucker

was it this guy?

Image result for white nikes blue swoosh

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Friday mornings are usually pretty crazy. I've got conference calls at 8:15 and 8:45 every Friday morning. I typically shit between 8-9. Today I did the 8:15 call on the shitter. Dude shitting next to me flushed while I wasn't on mute. Fucker

you shit for an hour? 

I like Tim Tebow, but there is no way I want to watch him comforting his dying dog.  I didn't even need to know he had a dying dog.  This is just messed up.  Posting stuff like this on social media shouldn't be a thing. 

Edited by True Grich

6 hours ago, Adam said:

I'd be pissed if I were trying to take a dump in peace and some ahole was yammering away on his phone in the stall next to me.

9 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'd be pissed if I were trying to take a dump in peace and some ahole was yammering away on his phone in the stall next to me.

I was out one night and went to take a piss. My buddy was in the shitter talking on the phone so I yelled out: 

"Hey babe, what did you do with my boxers?" 

Reminds me of the time I was out in public and needed to take a dump.  I went in the Men's room and it had one stall and it was occupied.  I waited outside for the guy to come out and it was taking forever.  So... I walked back in and turned out the lights and walked back out.  He came right out after that and I had the stall to myself.  I guess he was having trouble pushing it out and I scared the crap out of him.

3 hours ago, True Grich said:

Reminds me of the time I was out in public and needed to take a dump.  I went in the Men's room and it had one stall and it was occupied.  I waited outside for the guy to come out and it was taking forever.  So... I walked back in and turned out the lights and walked back out.  He came right out after that and I had the stall to myself.  I guess he was having trouble pushing it out and I scared the crap out of him.

Brilliant.

6 hours ago, True Grich said:

You motherfuc... uh... good idea.

On 11/22/2019 at 3:54 PM, True Grich said:

If we're telling dump stories, my older brother has a really good one.

About 15 years ago, he went with my parents to help our other brother move into college (USC...sorry Lou). Afterward, as they were driving home, he suddenly felt a strong urge to defecate. He asked my parents if they could stop, and the only place that looked dumpable was a Barnes and Noble. He rushed to the bathroom, and was horrified to see that one of the stalls was out of order and the other one was occupied. This was a code brown scenario, as his UPS package was scheduled for delivery in 5 to 10 seconds. The urinals were open. Instinctively (in-stink-tively?), he ran to a urinal, dropped his pants, delivered the package, secured his pants, then rushed out of the bathroom. He says he remembers that there was a guy at the sink who saw the whole thing, and was looking at him with incredulous disgust as he made his swift exit.

For several years, he had secured the domain name poostories.com, where his plan was to create a database where people could tell the world about their adventures in abnormal defecating. He never got around to it, unfortunately. Next time I see him I'll have to ask if he still has the domain.

Edited by Taylor

my email inbox has been bombarded with Black Friday sale emails. Thursday is going to be a crapfest - the sheer volume of emails these companies send out at the this time of year, and the staggering amount of repetition of them is exhausting.

I'm back at the Railside Cafe enjoying a cup of Lavazza coffee and their funky late 30's to 50's big band and jazz music while I wind up for another season at work. Last time I posted about the Railside they had been only open a short while and customers were of a short supply. This morning, at 9 am, there was a line and nearly all of the outside seating was taken. 

People enjoying coffee, breakfast items, talking and having a good time. They have free internet but it's not like your local Starbucks, no one is using it as their office. People are socializing.

Everything is served in real mugs and on plates with metal tableware. You never know which mug you will get. Some are fluted, bowl shaped or just a common tall round but I don't see two that are alike. They always bring it to where you decide to sit and on cool mornings they have a large baskets filled with fleece blankets to keep warm with. 

It is a perfectly welcoming place to unwind. If anyone is going through my town, stop in for a coffee. And if you see a white Triumph Spitfire parked outside say, hey.

i get my national board results back in 11 hours.  

sent all of my videos and over a hundred pages of writing and student work samples back in may, and finally about to get the results. 

knew i'd be nervous, but not this nervous.  it's a $10K bonus per year, so it'll be pretty nifty if i pass. 

needless to say, i'll be having some drinks tonight while i wait.