• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

8 minutes ago, notherhalo said:

Imagine a couple in a heated argument, where someone cheated

Him:  Melissa!  Riggidy Tiggity  Higgity Bop?!?!?!

Her:  No James No, tig tog be dok dok, re dok bok de gok hok!

Him:  wimmity wimmity timmidy derr Melissa    WIMMITY WIMMITY TIMMIDY DER!!!!!

Sorry, but Melissa is busy. She’s sippin’ on a mai tai.

22 hours ago, Tank said:

One fish, two fish

red fish, blue fish.

thats Seussian.

22 hours ago, notherhalo said:

Imagine a couple in a heated argument, where someone cheated

Him:  Melissa!  Riggidy Tiggity  Higgity Bop?!?!?!

Her:  No James No, tig tog be dok dok, re dok bok de gok hok!

Him:  wimmity wimmity timmidy derr Melissa    WIMMITY WIMMITY TIMMIDY DER!!!!!

hate to break it to you guys, but that's already a language.

it's called "English"

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Someone burned down our apartment's leasing office the other day. The video is gnarly.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-01-16/arsonist-sets-blaze-to-lake-forest-apartment-complex-building

If you make a left on Santa Maragarita, right on Los Alisos to Trabuco, there is a pizza place located in that complex that has Kern River Citra on draft. $11 for a schooner. 

42 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

If you make a left on Santa Maragarita, right on Los Alisos to Trabuco, there is a pizza place located in that complex that has Kern River Citra on draft. $11 for a schooner. 

That place used to have a big Trump banner.

I got a letter this weekend from the City of Alhambra Police Department saying they possibly have property of mine in their possession and I am to call the Property Clerk to make arrangements to identify and pick it up.

Now, I don't know about you guys but my first thought is this has to be some sort of ruse. I have driven through Alhambra all of about 8 times in the last ten years, using it to bypass an accident or shortcut to Pasadena from work in Santa Monica. Never have I stopped there, done business there or even picked up drive thru except for one time that I had to make a hit and run claim at the Alhambra Highway patrol office. 

The only piece of lost property I can think of that ends up identifiable is something with a serial number on it and a record with the state. In this case that could only be a 9mm Glock that was stolen from our house in Chino nearly 30 years ago. How it ends up in Alhambra is probably a case of black market transactions or other thefts until it shows up used in a crime. 

I made the call and got the answering machine message to leave a number, which I did. Is it paranoia or am I right they want me to voluntarily go to their police station so they can detain and question? 

13 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I got a letter this weekend from the City of Alhambra Police Department saying they possibly have property of mine in their possession and I am to call the Property Clerk to make arrangements to identify and pick it up.

Now, I don't know about you guys but my first thought is this has to be some sort of ruse. I have driven through Alhambra all of about 8 times in the last ten years, using it to bypass an accident or shortcut to Pasadena from work in Santa Monica. Never have I stopped there, done business there or even picked up drive thru except for one time that I had to make a hit and run claim at the Alhambra Highway patrol office. 

The only piece of lost property I can think of that ends up identifiable is something with a serial number on it and a record with the state. In this case that could only be a 9mm Glock that was stolen from our house in Chino nearly 30 years ago. How it ends up in Alhambra is probably a case of black market transactions or other thefts until it shows up used in a crime. 

I made the call and got the answering machine message to leave a number, which I did. Is it paranoia or am I right they want me to voluntarily go to their police station so they can detain and question? 

You'll know it's legit if they call back and need your SS#, mother's maiden name, and elementary school. Give it to them and collect.