• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

Talked to the Property clerk. The Glock was taken from a parolee that was not allowed to own a firearm and there is no chain of ownership sale so it adds to his return sentence. Ballistics says it was never involved in a crime where it was discharged and slugs recovered. I can get it back once I fill out a DOJ form and send in $20 for a filing fee. I'm interested to see what kind of condition it is in, the last time I saw it was 1990. 

Just now, Blarg said:

Talked to the Property clerk. The Glock was taken from a parolee that was not allowed to own a firearm and there is no chain of ownership sale so it adds to his return sentence. Ballistics says it was never involved in a crime where it was discharged and slugs recovered. I can get it back once I fill out a DOJ form and send in $20 for a filing fee. I'm interested to see what kind of condition it is in, the last time I saw it was 1990. 

Crazy that it came all the way back around to you. I imagine that doesn't happen too often. Also, is the guy you send the filing fee to Nigerian by any chance?

25 minutes ago, notherhalo said:

I hope someday that there is a mega powerful, wind/vacuum based toilet where you dont have to even aim when you take a piss and public bathrooms will have no bad smells

we could definitely use one of those for the jr. high boys.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

In an episode during Season 2 of The Blacklist,  Reddington and Liz go to Uzbekistan. 

As I'm sure everyone is aware, in Uzbekistan, handshakes are only acceptable if it is between two men.

sure thing, captain obvious. but I'll bet you didn't know THIS about the after-meal tea they serve:

The host of the house pours the tea. The traditional element of hospitality is the peculiar small amount of tea to be poured: the more honored guest, the less amount of tea is in his cup. This custom is explained in such way: the more guest asks the host for more, the better. It is the sign of respect to the house. If tea is remained in the bottom of the piala, the host pours it out and again fills piala with tea.

4 minutes ago, Tank said:

sure thing, captain obvious. but I'll bet you didn't know THIS about the after-meal tea they serve:

The host of the house pours the tea. The traditional element of hospitality is the peculiar small amount of tea to be poured: the more honored guest, the less amount of tea is in his cup. This custom is explained in such way: the more guest asks the host for more, the better. It is the sign of respect to the house. If tea is remained in the bottom of the piala, the host pours it out and again fills piala with tea.

I learned that from Raymond Reddington.

Also, setting bread  upside down is considered bad luck.