• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

1 hour ago, True Grich said:

Pics of the ring? How was the evening?

Very nice night, we got to send off someone who had worked for us for 50 years and retired earlier this year, he is a really good man.  I also got to visit with two other men that were hired in the first 5-10 years of the company.  Our anniversary dinner brings retired people back and we only get to see them once or twice a year, so it is always nice to visit with the guys who basically started the growth of the company.  As for me I received my 30 year ring, which has four large diamonds and some smaller ones as well as some small rubies.  It looks a bit like an old school Super Bowl ring.  The picture doesn’t do it justice do to the lighting.  

0A36AB5B-EC85-4AE1-B02B-3201AF631AF6.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I'll one up Taylor. I just bought tickets for my son and his girlfriend to see the Aquabats in concert for their Christmas present. Best $78 present they will ever get. 

I had no idea what that was... I googled them.

I don't think I'll ever be the same now.

I watched one of their videos... and I thought I was back in the 80's.

Their whole gig is they are a faux crime fighting group and their stage show intertwines their music and some silly schtick that kids really get into. My son signed up to be a card carrying member of the Aquabats way back when he was 14. I think he has a number under 100 on his card that he still carries in his wallet 15 years later. He went to several concerts, they were cheap entertainment and fun. His girfriend, who grew up pretty sheltered, has never been exposed to the Aquabats. This should be fun. 

Last week I got my first ever spam text on my cell phone.  Today, I got a call on my cell from a recruiter and I have no idea how she got my number.  That's another first. 

What in the world is happening?

My favorite is answering the phone to some rambling spam call in Chinese. Unfortunately it is a recording otherwise I would order the Moo Goo Gai Pan and some Drunken noodles from whoever was on the line and wait for the reaction.

The other day I got the phoney Microsoft call and I asked the guy how many dicks he had sucked today. I heard him bust out laughing right before he hung up. On a trip to Arizona I had nothing better to do and when the same jackass called me three times with the Social Security scam I dialed back the number and the idiot picked up. From then on for the next 40 minutes I kept calling him and the idiot kept picking up and the insults would continue. It's not like he can call the police.