• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

1 hour ago, Tank said:

It's going to be a zoo.  They blocked employees from going until September, unless they use their complimentary tickets they get twice a year.

On 5/29/2019 at 12:32 PM, Tank said:

old? aren't you like 24?

i no longer like rides that thrash you around all over the place or cause my knees to hurt. at disneyland, i'm done with indiana jones, star tours, and the matterhorn.

Turn 27 this year but close enough.  

Star Tours is one of those that gets me sick.  Anything where I'm getting thrown around, but still stationary.  At least with Indiana Jones, Matterhorn, Space Mountain, etc. I'm still moving and going somewhere

Going to check out at a Sam's Club.

Two lines in view.  One is open and the other says "closed."  I get in the one line that is open.  Another customer goes to the line that is closed and they proceed to check them out.  They finish before I do, so I go to that line. Cashiers says, "we're closed."  I turn back to go to my original line and two people new people are now in front of me.  I get in line.  The closed cashier comes over and takes someone from my line to their check out line and reopens. 

I walked out of the store and left my cart in line.

6 hours ago, True Grich said:

Going to check out at a Sam's Club.

Two lines in view.  One is open and the other says "closed."  I get in the one line that is open.  Another customer goes to the line that is closed and they proceed to check them out.  They finish before I do, so I go to that line. Cashiers says, "we're closed."  I turn back to go to my original line and two people new people are now in front of me.  I get in line.  The closed cashier comes over and takes someone from my line to their check out line and reopens. 

I walked out of the store and left my cart in line.

LOL

• 2 weeks later...

My wife has some sort of psychic magnetism that just draws things to her that probably should not happen. Like chance meetings.

She is in the Chicago area right now, specifically Boling Green to visit her Aunt that requires daily clinic visits for radiation therapy. Today she was sitting in the waiting area and somehow some guy, that was there for therapy as well, started talking to her, his name is Anthony.

He grew up in Downer's Grove where Carol's parents lived. He had a life of tragedy, he lost a child to a house fire, years later one infant to SIDs. That's not the end of it. His wife disappears going to church back in 1998. She has never been found.

He had two remaining daughters left. One marries at age 19 to a 49 year old man. His name is Drew.

Drew Peterson.

• 2 weeks later...

What's with those stupid floss picks?  I see them on the ground in parking lots all the time.  When did it become a thing to floss your teeth in a parking lot and toss the floss pick or whatever you call those things?

image.png

Edited by True Grich

Ok... when did it start to become okay to bring your dog with you any where you want?  I mean people bring them in department stores, grocery stores, restaurants, and just about any place you can think of?  I'm not okay with that. 

I've been having trouble with my home computer moving very slowly and inefficiently, so I took in to the Apple Store Genius Bar this afternoon. the tech who helped me was very useful and we got a few things cleaned out and eliminated before deciding to do a fun reset. I was anticipating this so this morning I saved everything onto an external hard drive . . . at least I thought I did.

Got home and started rebooting the system and found out that while many things were saved to the cloud, several things weren't, including updated files for school, pictures before 2014 and music I had previously downloaded from CDs. Going to be spending a fair amount of time this summer fixing a lot of this. Perhaps it's on my external drive and I just haven't figured it out yet.

And yes, @m0nkey, several pictures I took from the first One Direction concert my daughter and I attended are gone.

I'm hopeful there's some things on my phone that can transfer and fill in the gaps.

Now I'm off to try and restore my Microsoft word...

What kind of sick sonofbitch pours ketchup on his morning bacon? It is gross enough that mouth breather rednecks slather eggs with it but bacon? That's so wrong. His plate should be pulled from him and told to get out and not come back.