• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gas Prices

NJHalo

48 minutes ago, nate said:

I feel so bad for your engine

My 1995 Honda Civic has 230,000 miles on it and I only buy Arco gas except for the occasional 76 because it's on the way home from work.

Been buying Arco gas for the past 45 years. Never had any major engine problems in any of my cars.

Edited by fan_since79

16 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

My 1995 Honda Civic has 230,000 miles on it and I only buy Arco gas except for the occasional 76 because it's on the way home from work.

Been buying Arco gas for the past 45 years. Never had any major engine problems in any of my cars.

Cleaner gas still makes a difference.  Cleaner fuel injectors, cleaner spark plugs, etc.  Just because you haven't had any major issues doesn't mean it couldn't be performing better.

• 11 months later...
9 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Gas prices should go down soon because oil prices have been declining significantly.

Oil is down to 63 dollars and change today. 

Good thing the dumbshits in California have no clue and will vote no on prop 6.  Thus triggering a 17 cent tax on gas come July that most probably have no clue about since they follow the dumpshit tax hungry sheep in this state.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Gas now below $3 in Long Beach!

$2.99 at ARCO on Atherton and Bellflower.

Oil dropped to $49 and change today. More good news.

Makes you wonder if keeping the Saudi's close, with huge dirt on them, is better than going all out war/sanction city on them.  Or is it just a coincidence, that once we started pointing fingers at the main Saudi, suddenly gas prices have dropped like a rock.

15 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Makes you wonder if keeping the Saudi's close, with huge dirt on them, is better than going all out war/sanction city on them.  Or is it just a coincidence, that once we started pointing fingers at the main Saudi, suddenly gas prices have dropped like a rock.

Yep, gotta wonder...

Oil dropping again today, down to $48/barrel. It was $77 not too many weeks ago.

51 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Gas was $2.88 at Smith's on the way home a couple of days ago. With my points from shopping there, the price went down to $2.68

Why is gas so high there in Nevada?  It was $2.89 at the Costco in Azusa yesterday.  Last time my buddy was out to Vegas in November, there was like a 50 cent difference.

19 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

$3.05 this afternoon at ARCO on Goldenwest in Huntington Beach.

Chevron stations almost everywhere are stuck on $3.59. Have no idea why this is so.

Because chevron sucks. There's a station in the northern part of Glendale that is always at least 60 cents a gallon higher than anyone else in town. 

• 9 months later...

4.29 is the minimum most places now. Filled up at 4.09 in Los Alamitos today at the ARCO.

They're blaming "unexpected maintenance problems" at four refineries for this. Gov Newsom is calling for an investigation into price gouging. His intentions are good but these 'investigations' never go anywhere. Meanwhile, the companies enjoy record profits.

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

4.29 is the minimum most places now. Filled up at 4.09 in Los Alamitos today at the ARCO.

They're blaming "unexpected maintenance problems" at four refineries for this. Gov Newsom is calling for an investigation into price gouging. His intentions are good but these 'investigations' never go anywhere. Meanwhile, the companies enjoy record profits.

Because they are umpteen threeve years old.   Old buildings?    Nothing can go wrong there. 

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

and they just continue to keep getting away with what they're doing.

i'm not a fan of newsom at all, but i'll be duly impressed if he can do something about the price gouging at the pump since the voters blew it on prop 6 last year. idiots.

I like how the "unexpected maintenance problems" developed simultaneously at four different refineries. What are the chances of that?

Meanwhile, oil prices have been plunging, down to $51 a barrel, but gasoline in California continues to skyrocket. I saw $4.59 at a Chevron yesterday. They're saying we could hit $4.80 or more within days. Something's wrong here.