• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gas Prices

NJHalo

1 hour ago, Lou said:

He went to the same HS as Kevin Garnett

well no kidding. you can tell just by looking at him.

sajak once sat behind me at a kings game at the forum. he was about 15 rows up from me. so i think it's important to point out that i was more important than him for at least one night.

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

well no kidding. you can tell just by looking at him.

sajak once sat behind me at a kings game at the forum. he was about 15 rows up from me. so i think it's important to point out that i was more important than him for at least one night.

You're more important to me than Sajak is every day Tank. Sajak never let me live in his tool shed, and trust me, I asked. 

Gas hits $1.89 nationwide average, but you can get it for 79 cents in one state

Gas prices dropped to a national average of $1.89 on Thursday, down from $2.38 one month ago. AAA reports that the April 9 price was $2.75 last year.

A conflux of low demand due to stay-at-home policies aimed at slowing the spread of the coronavirus and a recent crude oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia is behind the dramatic drop.

Wisconsin currently has the lowest statewide average at $1.39, followed by $1.45 in Oklahoma and $1.51 in Ohio.

California, where prices are typically the highest in the continental U.S., is now at a $2.92 average, while Hawaii has the nation’s most expensive gas at $3.31.

According to GasBuddy.com, Oklahoma currently has at least three stations selling gas for 89 cents, but the cheapest gas in the country is at two stations in Wisconsin.

63 Express in Hagar City and 35 Express in nearby Maiden Rock are currently offering a cash price of 79 cents per gallon. A store employee confirmed to Fox News Autos that both stations, which are located about an hour outside of Minneapolis, are under the same ownership.

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/gas-1-89-nationwide-average-79-cents

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

According to GasBuddy.com, Oklahoma currently has at least three stations selling gas for 89 cents, but the cheapest gas in the country is at two stations in Wisconsin.

63 Express in Hagar City and 35 Express in nearby Maiden Rock are currently offering a cash price of 79 cents per gallon. A store employee confirmed to Fox News Autos that both stations, which are located about an hour outside of Minneapolis, are under the same ownership.

A fella might be able to afford a drive to INO with those kinds of prices.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Oil futures contract expiring Tuesday dives more than 40% to under $11 as pandemic ravages demand

At this rate, might see $1 gas in Calolfornia, and under a buck in some states.

You won't see $1 gas in California given all the various taxes which remain the same.

Oil has fallen 80% this year so far, and may still have room to fall, but gas has dropped only 25% in that time.

The taxes (and more of them could be coming if the legislature decides we "need" them) eat up a good deal of the cost of gasoline.