• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gas Prices

NJHalo

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

Paid $3.05 yesterday at a 76 for 91. Even though I drive a non-baller GTI it's considered too expensive for Taylor.

I can only imagine what it would have been at Costco, but it was 1pm and unless you get there in the morning it's a shit show.

The Costco's I've been to haven't been bad.  No lines at like 10 am.  

13 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

The Costco's I've been to haven't been bad.  No lines at like 10 am.  

The one across from me is the busiest gas station Costco in the nation.....per them, so take it for what it's worth. I will say they did have to remodel the parking lot and driveway about a year or so ago because of how busy it gets there.

But it's nuts. Even now I don't dare go there after 10am.

Don't worry. Dear Leader is conferring with Russia (go figure) and Saudi Arabia to drive prices up.

Trump is meeting with oil company CEOs to raise gas prices he just celebrated as a 'massive tax cut'

On Thursday, Trump tweeted that he had spoken with the leaders of Saudi Arabia and Russia — whose price war combined with a sharp drop in demand due to the coronavirus pandemic to tank oil prices — and expected them to cut production, which "will be GREAT for the oil and gas industry!"