• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gas Prices

NJHalo

€1,31 in Athens. I'm living here for 5 years but never saw it got as cheap as this before. I don't know if it's a good or a bad sign, nevertheless I'm happy with fall. Although, seems like the markets will suffer badly after the lockdown. As I observe, not only the gas prices but also the real estate prices are falling in Athens real estate market. Can't be sure if it's a good time to invest or not.

2 hours ago, nolanbier said:

€1,31 in Athens. I'm living here for 5 years but never saw it got as cheap as this before. I don't know if it's a good or a bad sign, nevertheless I'm happy with fall. Although, seems like the markets will suffer badly after the lockdown. As I observe, not only the gas prices but also the real estate prices are falling in Athens real estate market. Can't be sure if it's a good time to invest or not.

te kanis!

4 hours ago, nolanbier said:

Stay safe from any Armenians there, brother

Edited by Tim69

The 7-Eleven in my neighborhood is holding steady at $2.11. I have seen gas as much as 35 cents per gallon higher around town. One place three blocks from the 7-Eleven is charging $2.43. I don't know why they sell any gas at all.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

The 7-Eleven in my neighborhood is holding steady at $2.11. I have seen gas as much as 35 cents per gallon higher around town. One place three blocks from the 7-Eleven is charging $2.43. I don't know why they sell any gas at all.

Money laundering or selling drugs.  We have a few stations in our area also.  Always seems to be 50 cents higher.  And I never see anyone go there.  And when I do, it always seems to be beaters.  You would think if you can't afford a nice car, you wouldn't want to pay extra for gas.

3 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

we have a mobil in glendale that's still well over $3 per gallon. i'll still see cars there on occasion. i want to tape signs on the pumps away from the cashier's eyes that show directions to the arco about a mile away.

• 2 weeks later...

I just filled up for the first time in a month and it was around 70 cents a gallon. MBS picked a pretty bad time to get into a pissing contest with Putin. Due to loss of revenue they’re tripling the VAT from 5% to 15% starting in July. It might be time to find a new gravy train to ride for awhile 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...