• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So we're not signing anybody....

DMVol

Kendrick started 154 games at 2B last season. When does he get to rest his legs? On his days off like the rest of the team. Like Doc said it is what it is. We have accommodate his current situation. Pujols is a special case that gets special treatment because of his salary. It's a good thing that he left the NL.

as a dh, he hit .325 with an ops of .943

why on earth are you complaining? 

There won't be any hot stove info for my readers some day when I don't have a job.

I'm sorry but it bugs me a little when I see people steal what someone else does for a living.

I understand it doesn't happen a lot, but I do want to make sure people think about what it means when they do that.

Sorry for interrupting the thread. And my hot stove info agrees: the Angels aren't signing any free agents of consequence.

I get that....again, I couldn't link from my IPhone....the source of the article was clearly identified (MLB TradeRumors)....no intent to "steal" anything...

I don't really want to see the team do anything crazy.

-Get Brandon McCarthy or Jake Peavy to fill out the rotation.

-Sign Zach Duke or Joe Thatcher as the LOOGY.

-Sign Emilio Bonafacio or try to acquire Luis Valbuena to provide a solid bench piece.

-Sign Gavin Floyd to a minor league deal as pitching depth. 

There won't be any hot stove info for my readers some day when I don't have a job.

I'm sorry but it bugs me a little when I see people steal what someone else does for a living.

I understand it doesn't happen a lot, but I do want to make sure people think about what it means when they do that.

On my own message board I have a strict rule about posting entire articles: Don't do it. I tell people that it is all right to post short passages and a link to the story, but don't post the whole thing.

On my own message board I have a strict rule about posting entire articles: Don't do it. I tell people that it is all right to post short passages and a link to the story, but don't post the whole thing.

Enough guys....I explained the reason...there was no intent to steal anybody's material, the source was identified...move on....

DVol, nobody thinks you posted it with malicious intent. I just want to reiterate our policy so there is no confusion.  

If anyone needs help posting material, feel free to ask a mod for help.

* except Adam, he's a jerk

Gotcha...thanks...