• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

No Doubt

TroutBaseball

I hate to be a downer, but I think there is a lot of doubt.  No doubt he deserves to be a contender for it.  He is clearly the best player on the best team in baseball.  However, this is is clearly a drop from last year.  He strikes out too much.  He hasn't been the driving force of the Angels pulling away.  I am not saying he doesn't deserve it, I am just saying there is doubt.

The best player on baseball is Mike Trout and there is no doubt about that. So why the hell would someone else win MVP?

East coast bias. 

V. Martinez, N. Cruz, R. Cano (former Yankee), even M. Cabrera could end up getting the final award. J. Abreu probably won't place as highly as he shoudl due to playing on a not very good team.

Edited by ScottLux

i think most voters consider him the best player in baseball now. i also think they feel that he had mvp seasons the last two years and i have a firm belief that voters consider past seasons when considering their vote. i'm not saying it's proper, but i'm saying it's the reality. i think trout wins his first mvp trophy this season based off his first three seasons.

East coast bias. 

V. Martinez, N. Cruz, R. Cano (former Yankee), even M. Cabrera could end up getting the final award. J. Abreu probably won't place as highly as he shoudl due to playing on a not very good team.

Oh come on. None of those players will even come close. The only other guy anyone should even be able to make an argument for is Felix.

It a distinct possibility that trout could get it because he is worthy and he should have got the last two years. I just don't think "there is no doubt"

i think most voters consider him the best player in baseball now. i also think they feel that he had mvp seasons the last two years and i have a firm belief that voters consider past seasons when considering their vote. i'm not saying it's proper, but i'm saying it's the reality. i think trout wins his first mvp trophy this season based off his first three seasons.

Because Victor Martinez is having a better year and also playing on a winning team.

he has a better average....trout still bests him in runs sxored, rbi, total bases, extra base hits, runs created, etc etc

Seriously....im all for big picture and paying attention to the rest of the league...and im not denying trout has fallen off BA wise this year...but i see a ton of you looking only at that and missing out on everything else trout is doing rhis year.

Hes top 5 in every offensive caregory except average. Hes either leading or right behind the lead in most.