• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official Magic Number Thread

JoJo26

its gonna suck if we win tommorow and oakland loses after the angel game is over...or if we clinch of thursday in a oakland day game loss

My money is on them backing into the playoffs while I'm at the game on Thursday

it won't suck no matter how we clinch the division.  If the halos lose the next two games 13-2 each and the A's lose their next two then fine.  It also give seattle a shot for the perfect scenario where Sea, Oak, KC and Det all finish with the same record and have to burn a bunch of their starters prior to the division series. 

its gonna suck if we win tommorow and oakland loses after the angel game is over...or if we clinch of thursday in a oakland day game loss

It never sucks to win a division championship, no matter the circumstances.  It's the result of a concentrated effort over a full season.

I don't think he means it sucks in the way you guys are taking it.  I can see what he is saying.  Part of the excitement is seeing your team win a game and everyone run out on the field and dog pile on top of each other.  While winning the division is a great and exciting thing, it just takes away some excitement if they win the division while sitting in the locker room.  At least for the fans.

Edited by Chimi

I don't think he means it sucks in the way you guys are taking it. I can see what he is saying. Part of the excitement is seeing your team win a game and everyone run out on the field and dog pile on top of each other. While winning the division is a great and exciting thing, it just takes away some excitement if they win the division while sitting in the locker room. At least for the fans.

This.

I don't think he means it sucks in the way you guys are taking it.  I can see what he is saying.  Part of the excitement is seeing your team win a game and everyone run out on the field and dog pile on top of each other.  While winning the division is a great and exciting thing, it just takes away some excitement if they win the division while sitting in the locker room.  At least for the fans.

The most anti-climactic result would be if the Angels lose the next two games in blowout fashion again, only to back into a division clinch by Oakland also losing.