• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official Magic Number Thread

JoJo26

Of all the seasons of Miami Vice, Season Two (2) is probably my favorite.  It seems the budget was increased after the show picked-up quite a bit of buzz towards the end of the first season and the money was put to good use.

The 2nd Season premiere ("Prodigal Son") winds it's way from the jungles of South America, back to Miami and then to New York City, where Tubbs hails from (hence the episode's title).  The premiere episode also has a cameo by Gene Simmons as the character Newton Blade. 

Two of my favorite episodes are from Season Two (2):  "Out Where the Buses Don't Run" which uses the Dire Straits song "Brothers in Arms" to great effect in the closing act.  Another awesome episode is "Definitely Miami" starring Ted Nugent and directed by Rob Cohen ("The Fast and the Furious").  I recommend both if you can possibly manage the time.

I don't think he means it sucks in the way you guys are taking it.  I can see what he is saying.  Part of the excitement is seeing your team win a game and everyone run out on the field and dog pile on top of each other.  While winning the division is a great and exciting thing, it just takes away some excitement if they win the division while sitting in the locker room.  At least for the fans.

I understand.  I kind of like the old days when the fans were allowed on the field (like when the Angels won the division in 1979).  Unfortunately, the chance for carnage would be too great - but that's a great way to celebrate if the fans could do it responsibly.