• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Acquire Huston Street

Cron and Bedrosian for Soria.

I think just Cron would be enough. They're running out of humans that can play 1st in Arlington. Throw in Cron's years of club control, and that looks like a solid deal from the Texas perspective.

No way, I'd take Kennedy over Ross. Ross is a huge injury risk and he's just not very good

He's a right handed CJ Wilson. Is that what you want????

he's a two pitch guy, and throws his.slider almost half the time. And his mechanics are awful, barely uses his lower body. All arm and shoulder.

you keep saying this in different threads, but it doesn't make it true. among many things, i really don't understand the cj wilson comparison. ross throws 95-97, doesn't give up many hits and walks about 1 guy per every 3 innings.  i don't see cj wilson in any of that.

Edited by ukyah

check out his home road splits, he's not the same guy outside of petco.

I'm not expecting Ross to be the #2 starter he is in Petco in an Angels uniform, and I don't think anyone else is. I don't see why he can't be a solid #3 pitching half his games at Angels Stadium though. Something like 3.5 ERA, 1.25 WHIP, 8 K/9...that's what I'd expect....and I'd take that over anyone in our rotation not named Richards and Weaver