• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Acquire Huston Street

Supposedly Rondon isn't in the lineup for the Travs either. That would suck to lose him.

He is probably replacing Lindsey in SL.

Losing Lindsey is big, don't like that deal.  Obviously the org sees Grant Green as the future 2b.

Losing Lindsey is big, don't like that deal.  Obviously the org sees Grant Green as the future 2b.

No way is Rondon moving up to Triple-A. Dude is just 20 years old and they've already been pretty aggressive with him

They have Alex Yarbrough in Double-A as a potential 2B for them for the future. Him or Grant Green

Edited by bloodbrother

Even if they don't, they still have him through next year, plus Yarbrough and Green.  Lindsey (or Yarbrough, or Green...) is expendable.

Agree.  I'd say Lindsey will likely be a slightly above average second baseman.  Yarbrough's discipline is kind of scary though.

Meh..  I kinda like Yar more.  Doesn't have the power profile but he doesn't have the herky jerky swing and he plays better defense.   I'd say Lindsey would likely be better if he reached his peak but I think Yar may have a better chance of reaching his peak.  

Yar is a hell of a hack though...   

Edited by Inside Pitch

Lindsay for Street seems fair to me. Lindsay is a good prospect, but not great, at a position where we have lots of depth. Street has a full season after this on his contract, at a reasonable price. Very fair, provided we aren't giving up more.

It just stinks that we didn't just sign Street in the first place this off-season.