• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Acquire Huston Street

Not for me. I value Lindsey much higher than Yarbrough.

Fair enough.  I think it's a fair statement to say Lindsey has the better toolbox.  I think for me I just like that the loss of Lindsey doesn't create a massive black hole.  There is a dropoff, but there is a better than warm body available too.

Edited by Inside Pitch

Not for me. I value Lindsey much higher than Yarbrough.

I don't know how I feel about the idea of trading Lindsey for Street yet, but I agree with you re: him vs. Yarbrough.

Concerned that Yarbrough's plate discipline keeps his bat down and he doesn't really have the defensive profile to be a utility guy if that happens.

I don't know how I feel about the idea of trading Lindsey for Street yet, but I agree with you re: him vs. Yarbrough.

Concerned that Yarbrough's plate discipline keeps his bat down and he doesn't really have the defensive profile to be a utility guy if that happens.

Yeah the hackiness is the concern.   Defensively he's likely ahead of Lindsey, neither offers much versatility.

Edited by Inside Pitch

I like the idea of bringing in Street, but losing Lindsey is tough, I was really looking forward to seeing what he could do at the ML level. You got to give up something to get something though, right? Not sure how i feel about this possible move yet.