• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Efren Navarro makes Cron expendable

While Efren doesn't have the power potential of Cron, I believe he's just as valuable. First of all, he's not gonna hurt you in the field. He can play the outfield if needed. He see's pitches (4.5 pitches per plate apprearance). It is a small sample size, but I have yet to see him have a bad at-bat.

Now, I do like Cron and think he has a future as a good major league ball player. But, he does remind me a lot of Trumbo. And, we need help in the pitching department. I dunno what Cron can get us, but he's really the only expendable piece that can get something of value in return.

Skaggs, Cron, Lindsay, Bedrock for Price. Get it done, DiPoto!

and back to reality.

Woah. I sent this exact proposal to a friend in a text today and even referred to Bedrosian as Bedrock. I know it's pushing it and will never happen, but I can dream, right?

I like Green and Yarbough (sp?) going forward for 2nd. And Navarro and Green can cover DH for this year. I think Skaggs is the toughest piece out of all of them to move. Cost controlled pitching is a valuable asset these days and Skaggs still comes with a Lot of upside

4.5 ERA as a number 5. He is solid at the role he has. Plus he has the talent to be a front line pitcher.

I wouldn't move Skaggs. Although he hasn't pitched great, the 5+ years of club control and potential for more improvement make him a valuable asset.

I wonder if Cron/Bedrosian/Lindsey would be enough to get a deal done for Price.