• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Went to Ducks camp today. Such a cool experience. Standouts were Karlsson and Rakell imo. These two are fighting for that 4th line C spot and you can tell they both really want it. Awesome to see. Got to take a look at Heatley with the twins. He has the speed to roll with them from the looks of it, but I'm still iffy. Obviously its going to take him a bit to adjust and get used to this team. Kesler and Maroon were bosses too. VERY impressed with Maroon's improved speed and hands. Silfverberg looked great out there too. Not much to complain about honestly. Our defense looks like they need to get on the pace of the forwards though.

As a baseball and hockey fan this time of year always feels like an ex-girlfriend coming back to town. She moved away a few months ago, I moved on to a girl named after a fish, and now my ex named after a water fowl is back. But this year it feels like the are both willing to have an "open" relationship.

Anaheim. Home of the best teams of the regular season west of the Mississippi.

He is really tight with Dean Lombardi from their time in San Jose. That said I don't think he really had a place on the LA roster.

We're bringing him out of retirement mid season. He'll be our Carter/Gabby pick up leading us to back to back Stanley cups.

Book that

Heatley with his 2nd goal of the preseason. Ducks starting the period strong and then fade. Kings look in better shape right now.

Heatley might be the steal of the offseason.  He's looking good with no pressure on him.  And by pressure, I mean being the go to guy.  

After last night, I'm big time on board with Kesler, feeling good about Heatley, and in holding mode on Stoner and Thompson. I loved Bonino, but he can't do the things Kesler can.

Bruce needs to keep Heatley on the first two lines. If he moves him away from competent passers and then buries him because he's not producing, I'm going to be pissed.

That's not what she's here for. She's just here as a women's hockey token. More cermonial than anything.

I would disagree.  If she is better than the 4th line center/wing, then I would absolutely give her a look.  5'10" I'm not worried about, because we had a guy that was about that size that was pretty good for us, in a historical fashion.   

I'm not saying give her a spot right away.  Just saying, let give her an invite into camp, and see if she is the real thing.