• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Is it just me, or does it seem like every season, we start a brutal East Coast swing with lots of games, to start the season?

Before the game in Pitt they were saying that the Ducks org likes to start out on the road.  In 21 seasons the Ducks have played 16 openers on the road.

Is the game easy to learn? Rules-wise and stuff. My uncles are die hard Rangers' fans (all from NYC) but they aren't close to SoCal for me to learn from them.

It is pretty easy to learn IMO.  Best thing is to Google the stuff you hear on the broadcast that you don't understand or ask it here.

Is the game easy to learn? Rules-wise and stuff. My uncles are die hard Rangers' fans (all from NYC) but they aren't close to SoCal for me to learn from them.

The national feeds such as on NBCSN and especially NBC really go into the rules of the game for new viewers.

My dad and I had an awesome time at the game, we only spent 20 bucks per ticket, and we got overtime and shoot out hockey to boot. Decent atmosphere, cue the Cory Perry jokes. I just wanted to see more out of the Getz/Perry line. Maybe a goal from both, just wasn't happening tonight.

GO DUCKS!

Gibson sent down to get some work.  Will be back up next week.

Allen and Maroon on IR.  Allen is eligible to come back any time, Maroon on 10/21.  Still nothing official on his injury other than they don't think it is bad.