• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

I love Hayward don't get me wrong but he just said "thats the best scoring opportunity for the Sharks early in this game" it was the first minute, it was their only scoring chance.

Highlight of the game so far.  Hope they get their shit together in the third.

Not a Ducks fan, but memo to Sharks goon Scott: This isn't the 1970s, and you aren't one of the Hanson Brothers.

Suprise, suprise....this guy doesn't belong in the NHL

NEW YORK -- San Jose Sharks forward John Scott has been suspended for two games, without pay, for leaving the bench on a legal line change and starting an altercation with Anaheim Ducks forward Tim Jackman during NHL Game No. 120 in Anaheim on Sunday, October 26, the National Hockey League's Department of Player Safety announced today.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=736409

Dany Heatley practiced again on the line with Getzlaf and Perry. Seems to be closer to return...

In hockey when they list it as a lower body injury, typically what is it ?

A lower body injury is exactly that, a lower body injury. Teams can be very cryptic with injuries and players. If I recall correctly Heatley strained a hammy during a preseason game a few weeks back.