• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

I don't see the injuries being a big deal. Unless they're season ending (or season hampering), it's just giving other guys NHL experience or an audition. As long as we make the playoffs and any injured player is back with 20-30 games remaining, it lessens the beating they take over the course of the season.

Gotta say its great to be back at Honda Center. They made some cool upgrades in the concourse area upstairs. Nothing major but a feel cool things.

Last night was something though. I can't remember a game where the Ducks dominated a team in such convincing fashion. No less, a conference contender. The PP looked good. Saw that Bruce was sending out 2 D instead of 1. So a few changes that paid off. Keep it rolling this week with Buffalo and Columbus coming into town.

All sections at hockey games are good, as they're small stadiums. It depends on what you like. If you prefer seeing the players close up, both lower sides won't run you too much money, but the middle would be the best closer seats, but for those you'll easily pay over 100 per ticket. 

I honestly prefer the upper levels, it allows you to see the ice in entirety. For example, the other night I watched a six man on the ice penalty happen, you just can't catch that stuff as well when you're up close, or watching on TV or something.

What is the best way to get tickets? Stubhub or through the Ducks' site? What is the best section to sit if I don't want to spend a fortune?

Stay away from the Ducks site. It's a ripoff.

Stubhub can be good. If you can go to any game, it pays to wait until game day when there are a lot of tickets on the board ( Watch for 600-800+ on the day of the game). About 3-5 hrs before game time start monitoring. Good games coming up to get cheap tickets are Buffalo in two days, maybe Columbus this Friday, NY Islanders 11/5, and Arizona 11/7. Don't wait. Prices stay more steady (higher) as the season moves on and really tighten up after Christmas.

Craigslist can deliver some real bargains - especially the day of. Avoid cash and hard tickets unless you're really confident of the seller. Season seat holders are golden. You can always ask them to log on to their Ducks account and show you their ticket manager page if you have doubts (They can do this on their phone).

Everyone says there's no bad seats in the Honda Center. But, some sure are better than others. Upstairs in the Terrace, I think Center Ice is best. I especially like 412 because the seats are noticeably wider than other areas in the arena. The lower seats in the goal end on the side the Ducks shoot twice are also popular (near 422, 423).

Downstairs in the Plaza, I would shop deals. Center Ice is great, but hard to get a low price on. The goal on the shoot twice side are actually pretty nice seats.

Odd, I thought they signed an agreement a short while ago.  I hope it's enough so that the Ducks can start making a profit.  While I love the owners of the Ducks, it's not right that they are shelling out a few million for the Ducks to keep them even.