• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

I'm excited about Kerdiles. He will bolster either the 3rd or 4th line. I see him getting PP time too as the season goes along.

Thing I like the most about him is his awareness on the ice. Seems to read the play very well. Doesn't get caught out of position much.

He played at Wisconsin, not in juniors (if you play in the CHL, you can't play in the NCAA since they consider them "pros"). I know he played some center at Wisconsin, I just don't know how much he played there.

When I said Juniors, I meant when he played for the U.S. in the World Juniors hockey tournament.

I haven't seen the kid play yet, but Brandon Montour sounds like another Justin Schultz, in terms of playing style.

When I said Juniors, I meant when he played for the U.S. in the World Juniors hockey tournament.

Ah, I see! Once again, I'm not sure if he played center in that tournament, but he might've. IIRC, I think he played some center in the american junior league (USHL (not considered a pro league fyi)) before he went to Wisconsin.  He definitely played some center at Wisconsin though.

Edited by TeemuTrout

Eric Stephens reporting a deal could be done today. Looks like Dany Heatley will be a Duck. Not the biggest fan of this. I'd much rather have Kerdiles filling one of the LW spots instead. Who knows though. Maybe Murray rolling the dice on this one pays off.

Heatley-Getzlaf-Perry

Cogs-Kesler-Silfver

DSP-Thompson-Palms

Maroon-Rakell-Beleskey

That still leaves Etem and Kerdiles out of a spot. I imagine that one of DSP/Maroon/Beleskey get traded. Possibly two of them. I really hope Maroon stays though. I'd be okay with trading DSP and Beleskey.