• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

the new white jerseys look good. a lot more personality in them.

read an article that said many in vancouver were glad to see kessler go. very negative article that really praised what the canucks got for the long term, but that the ducks win for the short term. as always, will be interesting to see how this one plays out. i like kessler and would love to have him on the kings.

http://forecaster.thehockeynews.com/hockeynews/hockey/player.php?3546

According to Hockey News.

SCOUTING REPORT

Assets: Provides a lot of energy, can kill penalties and isn't afraid to rumble. Can line up both at center or wing and provides plenty of versatility to a lineup. Works hard and has sound fundamentals. Is good on face-offs.
Flaws: Is a limited offensive forward at the highest level and somewhat undersized (6-0) for the physical role he plays. Will occasionally take bad penalties that hurt his team. Isn't reliable enough when given too much ice time.
Career Potential: Physical and versatile defensive forward.

Edited by gotbeer

Ducks sign Clayton Stoner to a 4 year/13 Million deal. 

THE Clayton Stoner.

Ew I don't like this at all.  He is a big body but looks like Allen 2.0.  Hopefully Allen is being shipped out now.  Would have much rather signed Ehrhoff for 1 year 4.5 mil

Ew I don't like this at all.  He is a big body but looks like Allen 2.0.  Hopefully Allen is being shipped out now.  Would have much rather signed Ehrhoff for 1 year 4.5 mil

WTF?  Allen was our best D man last season.  Stoner is a big match up D man.  Not a scoring D man.  This is a good move.  Ducks still have a lot of cap space to work with too.