• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Did they show the Granderson incident on tv?

Brandon

I bet that was wild. I heard Vlad's accountant had to put a cap on the amount of food/drinks his family ordered on his tab because they were so out of control.

Yeah, I got to know them all pretty well...we split up the season tix within the office and it was primarily chicks. We spent most of our time in the Knothole with them and one of the chicks even dated his cousin.

He did have them on an allowance type thing. He has a big ass family too. It wouldn't surprise me if he capped them as they seemed like more of a thorn in his side. Vlad lived with his mom and kicked the cousins out because they wanted to party and bring chicks home all the time so he got them hotel rooms to live in next to the stadium. They didn't speak much English so it was comical to watch them just hand their hotel room keys to chicks as a pick up.

We had season seats for many years in Club (in front of Vlad's families suite). There was always shit going down there. The gnarliest thing I saw was a Red Sox game and because of the transplants, or bandwagoners, there were a bunch of Marines from Pendelton drinking and towards the end started Red Sox chants and started messing with people and started a brawl in the stands.

I've never experienced anything like that an the Big A in general. But I've noticed that the amount of fans rooting for other teams have gotten out of control the last few years. Lots of crappy fans throwing their Halo caps on the floor after losses too...pretty classless all around. Edited by failos

Yeah, I got to know them all pretty well...we split up the season tix within the office and it was primarily chicks. We spent most of our time in the Knothole with them and one of the chicks even dated his cousin.

He did have them on an allowance type thing. He has a big ass family too. It wouldn't surprise me if he capped them as they seemed like more of a thorn in his side. Vlad lived with his mom and kicked the cousins out because they wanted to party and bring chicks home all the time so he got them hotel rooms to live in next to the stadium. They didn't speak much English so it was comical to watch them just hand their hotel room keys to chicks as a pick up.

That's hilarious.

Weird seeing it from a different angle. From my point of view I thought the fan pulled his shoulder like he was trying to dislodge the ball or break up the play some how.

They are talking about it on the radio now. Looks like espn has their story to blow out of proportion for the day.

I don't think the dork  should've touched him, but that little boy was right there, and Granderson should've zipped it.

I was at a Tampa Bay game and saw Longoria yell at a Ray fan.  He hasn't looked the same to me ever since.

What did the Ray fan do?

It isn't like he reached a foot over the fence for a fly ball and accidentally grazed Granderson's shoulder.  It wasn't much, but that's the kind of crap that starts fights at games.  Shocked to hear he was stumbling.  That is enough to be ejected.

That is the last place I'd sit in the park... for reasons already mentioned.  The view is terrible, too.      

From reading this thread: It's OK to put your hands on a player during the field of play as long as there is no ill intempt.

Are you freaking kidding me? What reasonable explanation gives the right for a fan to reach out and touch a player? They should be kicked out immediately. The only overreaction here is the media creating this as a top headline.

From reading this thread: It's OK to put your hands on a player during the field of play as long as there is no ill intempt.

Are you freaking kidding me? What reasonable explanation gives the right for a fan to reach out and touch a player? They should be kicked out immediately. The only overreaction here is the media creating this as a top headline.

It was a sign of affection. Why are people so afraid of being touched? Would you beat up a teacher if he tenderly touched you on the shoulder?