• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Did they show the Granderson incident on tv?

Brandon

From reading this thread: It's OK to put your hands on a player during the field of play as long as there is no ill intempt.

Are you freaking kidding me? What reasonable explanation gives the right for a fan to reach out and touch a player? They should be kicked out immediately. The only overreaction here is the media creating this as a top headline.

Just yesterday someone started a thread that said every thread on angels win.com has a legitimate face palm post. 

This one has several.

It was a sign of affection. Why are people so afraid of being touched? Would you beat up a teacher if he tenderly touched you on the shoulder?

Just yesterday someone started a thread that said every thread on angels win.com has a legitimate face palm post. 

This one has several.

Trips me out that some people focus on Granderson's reaction, not the drunk fool.

It was embarrassing.

They got him out quickly, but he was doing the "make some noise/rile up the crowd to give him props" wave. The fans in the area even did a "let him stay" chant.

I have only seen what is posted on this thread. Was there a play still in progress? Was there someone on base tagging up?

No one on and he caught a foul ball. I assume if there was, Granderson would have thrown it in then maybe said or did somethig, but with the bases empty he had time to confront the dude.

It was weird because it seemed harmless at first but the arguing seemed to go on for longer than just a touch (from my perspective) and not shown was the second baseman started running out to right and it seemed like there was almost a Texas Rangers or Dodgers/Cubs with the team taking on fans. Other Mets players also started moving in that direction, but only the second baseman really went to aid and ended up in shallow/mid right.