• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Orange County Register: Angels' Pujols says he feels fine, even if early numbers suggest otherwise

What's he going to say? He's old and declining?

Babe Ruth took himself out of a game in May, 1935 and retired a couple days later because he had finally lost it.

Of course, he was 40 years old at the time. An unusual example of an incredible and lengthy career, with an instant decline at the end.

I don't understand the point of this article/thread. He's healthy, that's good. He's either struggling or he's completely lost it. Even great hitters go through slumps, so we have to hope its a slow start. It's only one week guys, he had a great first week last year then dealt with injuries. It's not an excuse it's a fact. As far as his slow start we don't know what's causing it.

Do you think this is why Pujols signed with the Angels and not the Cardinals? He was a god in St. Louis. He spared the Cardinals and their fans what we are now watching.

No, I think he signed because we offered him the most money and Arte sold him on the idea of partnership.

I don't understand the point of this article/thread. He's healthy, that's good. He's either struggling or he's completely lost it. Even great hitters go through slumps, so we have to hope its a slow start. It's only one week guys, he had a great first week last year then dealt with injuries. It's not an excuse it's a fact. As far as his slow start we don't know what's causing it.

I'm ok with a one week slow start but...................if he's 100% healthy like he says he is why does he refuse to hustle to first base on a ground ball. He's supposed to be a leader on the field and set an example. He will probably flip his bat when he hits his first home run though.