• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2013 Official Playoff Thread. All other playoff threads will have to deal with the bees.

mancini79

You said several NFL players on ESPN and NFL Network, that isn't true. I knew there would be at least one dude that went Skip Bayless and just wanted to troll and say his actions are cool. Which is all Arrington has done on his DC radio show since his bust of a career.

Also, I don't care about what he said...I found it funny. I just see a problem with someone calling it passion and being a homer about it. I didn't read everything, but hopped on FB last night and have never seen someone go to town like you did with everyone. It was Lifetime times 10.

Ha, everyone on social media was talking about Sherman instead of the great game that it was and play that he made. Others were trolling, I gave them my 0.02

Chuck must still be drunk and high. When Sherman leaves Seattle, Chuck will revisit this and say Sherman has always been a douche. Guy is too involved with himself he makes it sound like he single handedly ended the game. All he did was tip a ball on first down. The guy who actually caught the ball should be getting the glory. This would be like Pujols hitting a single off Balfour and the next batter Hamilton ending the game with a walk off hr, then Pujols spouting off that he's the best 1B in the game and how he doesn't like Balfour.

Chuck must still be drunk and high. When Sherman leaves Seattle, Chuck will revisit this and say Sherman has always been a douche. Guy is too involved with himself he makes it sound like he single handedly ended the game. All he did was tip a ball on first down. The guy who actually caught the ball should be getting the glory. This would be like Pujols hitting a single off Balfour and the next batter Hamilton ending the game with a walk off hr, then Pujols spouting off that he's the best 1B in the game and how he doesn't like Balfour.

No way Mancini. I love players who are talented and their talk lines up with their play. I wish our Angels had more players like Sherman. Way too passive!

Sherman was stride for stride with Craptree and tip the ball to his teammate.

Game Over.

Are you crazy? Sherman made one hell of a play on one of the hardest routes to cover. Sherman gave due credit to his teammate as well. Sherman created that play, his teammate was in the right place and the right time.

My favorite part of all of this is all these people acting like they've never been obnoxious, loud, or a bit "unclassy." I mean Verlander coming out on twitter and calling Sherman out is a bigger douche move than what Sherman did, IMO. Verlander…the same guy who threatened to bean Aybar in the head for laying down a bunt single when the Angels were still in the game…yah...

My favorite part of all of this is all these people acting like they've never been obnoxious, loud, or a bit "unclassy." I mean Verlander coming out on twitter and calling Sherman out is a bigger douche move than what Sherman did, IMO. Verlander…the same guy who threatened to bean Aybar in the head for laying down a bunt single when the Angels were still in the game…yah...

My favorite part of this is the excusing away of boorish behavior by the use of equivocation.  Geez, stop acting like anyone is saying the guy is beating his wife.  We are saying he acted badly. 

I can't stand Verlander, but he didn't threaten to bean Aybar in the head.  He threatened to put one in his ribs and then called us bush league. 

Imagine Verlander going all crazy striking out Mathis to send his team to the World Series, they interview him right after the game and he just destroys Mathis and claims he's the best pitcher out there. I'm sure Chuck and the other defenders of this guy would say Verlander is just showing emotion. Yea right.