• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2013 Official Playoff Thread. All other playoff threads will have to deal with the bees.

mancini79

My entire problem with Sherman was the fact that he didn't give any credit to Smith on being in the right spot at the right time. I get why FOX wanted the interview with Sherman. They were hoping to get that type of reaction. But Smith is the one that completed the play. Without Smith, Seahawks might have lost. That is what got lost with Sherman's antics.

At my party yesterday,

(Towards the end of the broncos game)  

Messtalker A:  "Tom says, 'It's alright.   Just have those wings that you wear on when I get home tonight, Gisele."

Messtalker B:  "Gisele says, 'You're gonna be the one wearing the wings tonight, Tom.'"

Hilarity  ensued

My entire problem with Sherman was the fact that he didn't give any credit to Smith on being in the right spot at the right time. I get why FOX wanted the interview with Sherman. They were hoping to get that type of reaction. But Smith is the one that completed the play. Without Smith, Seahawks might have lost. That is what got lost with Sherman's antics.

IF he was Shermans help on that play...he better have been there and caught it.

If not, than good recognition.

As a Broncos fan I'm glad Seattle won as I think San Fran would be a tougher match up on a neutral field. Obviously weather will be a huge factor because if it's wet or windy that will hamper Denver's passing game and favors the Seahawks. Looking forward to the game but in the mean time I'll be tuning out the noise from analysts as I don't care to hear the stories they'll spin non stop.

The twelfth man is going to be pissed.

It sounds like you're the only one pissed.

Take a deep breath and let it go, Tank. I wouldn't get too worked up over Sherman's amped up comments.

Coach Carroll and Sherm talked afterward and he suggested he cools off before doing an interview in the future, when there's so many emotions pumping through your veins, fueled also by some not so friendly comments by an opposing team's player.

Primitive hitting a RKO on all the Brady and Patriot haters on this board. 

KPzYxSW.gif

Go Angels!  ;)

haha, awesome!

I watched a special on the NFL network on Saturday on Tom Brady's career path. It was a 2 hour special. I was never a Brady fan, until I watched this.

Sherman is my favorite Seahawk right now.  I just hope and pray he continues his act for the next 2 week and distract his team from the game.

Don't let them silence you, Sherman!  You continue to be the Richard you are!

Great! I'm happy to have you on the Richard Sherman bandwagon, Geoff. He is the best defensive back in the league and full of charisma, so why not!

As far as Richard taking this away from the team, making it a distraction and making it all about himself, not going to happen. The Crabtreee/Sherman show is now over in season two, stay tuned for season three and more episodes next September-Dec, 2014.

He is the best defensive back in the league... !

Just ask him!

As far as Richard taking this away from the team, making it a distraction and making it all about himself, not going to happen. 

He apologized for doing just that, so ... too late.

Every team has it's good guys and bad guys. Not that Sherman is a bad guy, he's actually a great guy that gives back a TON to charity and the local community. He's a very smart dude too, but even smart guys say and do stupid things. Let's hate on the Seahawks now because of his post game remarks to an opposing team's player. Nevermind Beastmode, Russell Wilson, a great overall D and awesome coach.

Nah...I've hated them for quite some time.

Sorry, Chuck. I've been a Niner fan since the John Brodie days, and that goes way back.